Last Night On Earth

Rejection

(Billie's POV)
What the fuck have I done?
Tre was just sat there staring blankly at me. I couldn't bear to look at him. I hid my face in his chest and tightened my grip around his waist. He remained still.
"I'm so sorry." I mumbled into him.
"Billie, go home. I want to be alone." He said in monotone.
"Tre no! I dont want to go back to Mike's house!" I whined into his chest.
"WHY?! BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO BE SHOUTED AT FOR FUCKING HIM?!" He screamed. I shut my eyes tight, feeling the guilt flood my body. I felt sick.
"I never fucked Mike." I whispered.
"Just get out Billie. I cant even look at you. And you can tell Mike, that if he ever comes near me again, I'll kill him."
I got up, and nodded slowly. "I'll tell him."
"Good." He said, and led down on the bed, facing away from me.
"I love you." I waited for the response. Slience.
I sighed and walked out of the room, closing the door quietly behind me. Where do I go from here? I suddenly felt angry. Why were Mike's mum and dad so angry with us anyway? Why were they so against Mike being gay? I punched the wall in frustration, and then regretted it when I heard the bone in my hand crack. "FUCKING HELL!" Ahh man.

(Mike's POV)
Where the fuck is Billie? I can hear my mum and dad shouting him. Are they suprised he's gone?
"Mike! Call Billie! NOW!" My mum screamed at me.
"I'm on it mum!" I grabbed my phone and dialled Billie's number furiously. He's probably with Tre. I scowled to myself. It was ringing.
"Hello?"
"Billie, it's Mike."
"What's up?" He asked.
"Are you serious? Get home now!"
"I'm on my way. What's the rush?" He asked obliviously.
"My mum and my dad are going insane man!" I shouted.
"Tell them to get happy then." He sniggered to himself.
"This isnt funny man, where've you been?" I said in desperation.
"Just... out."
"Where?"
"Nowhere." His voice broke into a high pitched gulp.
"Billie?"
"Mike come and get me!" He was crying and sniffing hysterically.
"Billie where are you?! Whats happened? I'm on my way."
"I'm near the hospital. Its Tre."
"Where is he? Is he alright?" I was panicking, but trying to remain calm for Billie.
"He's still in there. He hates me though Mike, he sent me away." He sobbed.
"Why does he hate you?" What had Billie told him? I could feel a knot beginning to form in my stomach.
"I told him about me and you. It was an accident, I promise."
"Oh god..." I couldnt say anything else.
"Im sorry."
"I'll pick you up in a minute. Just stay where you are Bill." I hung up. I shook all the negative thoughts out my head, grabbed my jacket and ran downstairs.
"Mike, have you spoken to Billie?" My mum asked me.
"Yes, i'm going to get him."
"I'll get him."
"Mum, I dont think he wants to see you right now. Just let me go. He's upset."
"We didn't mean to make him upset. Thats why I need to talk to him."
"No mum, its not about you. Just leave it." And with that, I stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind me.
When I arrived outside the hospital, I saw Billie sat on the edge of the pavement. He was staring at his converse with a blank expression. He looked broken. And thats when I realised, compared to Tre, I was nothing to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please :) xxx