Last Night On Earth

say you love me back

(Billie's POV)
Damn. What just happened? One of my best mates had just shoved his tongue down my throat. Thank god no one saw that. I dont know what THAT was though. Did Tre love me? Or was it just another one of his jokes? Shit. Why is life so confusing sometimes? I need to go and find him.

(Mikes POV)
"Hey Bill! Whats the rush?" I said as I stopped him from running head first into a bin. "Late for a lesson my 'eager-to-learn' buddy?"
"Uhh no. Need to find Tre" was what i could make out from his panting speech.
"You need to find Tre? I just saw him. He ran into the mens rooms." Said a girl, Joanna, from my biology class.
"Ah thanks, uhh.. you?" Billie said rudely before he sprinted off in the direction of the mens toilets.
"Wow. Whats up with your friend?" Joanna asked anxiously, her eyes in the direction of the chaos that hurricane billie had left behind.
"Time of the month?" I joked, and thankfully she laughed. I felt guilty for taking the piss out of Billie when he was obviously having a stressful day, but then i thought of everything he had done to get girls attention. Surely he wouldnt mind?

(Tres POV)
I will have to wait in here till the bell goes off for first period. I cant let everyone see i have been crying. Why am I crying? I had just shown Billie my feelings - that i couldnt help. I had nothing to feel guilty about. But the look on Billies face when i pulled away from him. He looked so confused and pissed with me. Oh God. Someones come in.
"Tre?"
SHIT! Its Billie. Why cant he just leave me alone? Im gonna have to keep quiet and maybe he'll go away?
"Oi Tre! You in here?"
*SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF* Oh god why did i do that? Now hes definately gonna know im in here.
"Tre I know your in there. Now open the door god-damnit!"
"Billie go away. Please"

(Billies POV)
"Tre im not going anywhere until you let me in. Just open the door" Fuck. He was really upset. I had never seen him like this.
"What do you want?" Asked Tre as he opened the door. His face was red and blotchy. And his eyes were all puffy.
"I want to see you. And ask you what ..that.. meant." I winced.
"I dont know Billie. I think Im in love with you. And dont tell me im not. Because I am. And I cant help it. So dont get mad." He said, whilst staring at the floor for the whole time.
"Damn it Tre. Im not mad at you, i just wanted to know what it was about." Ok so i was confused but i wasnt mad. Like he said, he couldnt help his feelings.
"Im sorry Billie" He said, and started to cry again.
"Tre stop. Please, i cant handle crying. You know im not good with crying." What was i meant to say?
"Im sorry. Im just so fucking selfish arent i Billie?! What gives me the right to have feelings for you?!" He screamed. "You know what? Fuck this life. There is no way you would have feelings for me. So why am i even wasting my time? You're the only one i want to be with Billie! If i dont have you, i might as well die!" And then he tried to run.
"Tre! Calm down! What am i meant to do?" I was getting scared. What if Tre really did kill himself?
"Just tell me how you feel about me." He looked possesed and manic. Like he was already planning his suicide. Talk about pressure.
"Tre i havent thought about it really. I never imagined being with anyone but girls. But i guess maybe. Just let me think about it ok? Please dont do anything stupid though, while i decide. Promise?"
"Alright. Urmm Billie?"
"Whats up Tre?"
"Do I look a mess? Be honest. Im not going out there if i look stupid."
"Ugh i know how that feels. And yeah, you do. Go get some tissue or something"
"Ok" he said, as he pulled open the graffiti covered cubicle door. As he grabbed the tissue, i considered what he had said to me. When he kissed me, I wanted him to carry on, but had i ever seen myself in a relationship with one of my best friends?
"Got some."
As I was helping Tre wipe the eyeliner that had smeared across his face, we heard the bell for first period. For some reason i doubted whether i could fully concerntrate in my lessons today. I needed to think about Tre's question some more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments!