Last Night On Earth

Caught in the act?

(Mike's POV)
"Billie get off!" I whispered desperately.
"No! Why?" He pouted.
"Someone's coming!"
"No they aren't! You're hearing things gorgeous." He whispered into my ear. Then he started kissing my neck again.
"Billie, I'm serious!" I pushed him off me and hid under the bed.
"Mike, if you wanted me to --" He stopped talking when he heard the door open.
"Who are you talking to Billie?" I heard my mum ask.
"Nobody." He muttered.
"Okay.." My mum paused. "Billie, try and get some sleep. We need to talk in the morning."
"Fine." He muttered. I heard my mum walk over to the bed, and then I heard a kissing sound. Aww, my mum was kissing Billie goodnight. I smiled. But then the kiss didn't stop. It carried on, and then the bed creaked above me, and I knew my mum was on it as well. I punched the bed to try and get Billie's attention, and it worked. He cleared his throat and I heard him sit up.
"Sorry." He mumbled.
"Hmm. Lets not tell Mike or his dad about this eh?" She said as she got off the bed.
"Uh, yeah."
"Right. Well.. Night then Billie." She mumbled and walked out the room, closing the door behind her. I waited for a few seconds and then got out from my hiding place.
"What the fuck was that?!" I hissed at him.
"Nothing. What?" Billie jumped as he realised I was on the bed next to him. "Don't sneak up on me!"
"I didn't Billie. What the fuck did you just do with my mum?" I glared at him. I could feel myself going red with anger.
"Nothing! I just kissed her goodnight!" He said defensively.
"Oh, you make out with people to say goodnight do you?!" I shouted.
"Shush! Your mum and dad will hear you!" He said desperately.
"I'm past caring! What's going on with you and my mum?!"
"Nothing! It was just that one time! Nothing's going on! And it won't happen again! I promise!"
"Damn fucking right it won't!"
"Calm down." Billie begged me. I sighed.
"Make me." And then I winked at him. It was his turn to go red.
"Okay." He grinned and led me down and climbed ontop of me again. "I'm sorry Mike. I love you."
He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed my lips. I let him do whatever he wanted, and he certainly enjoyed himself. I ended up completely naked and he was just wearing his boxers.
"You look so fucking nice naked Mikey." He ran his hands up and down my chest as he oggled my body. Then he yawned and rubbed his eyes.
"Are you tired cutie?" I asked him and he nodded. "Lie down then."
He crawled beside me and led down pulling my arm over him.
"Wait Billie. I can't sleep with you. What if my mum or dad comes in here in the night?" I asked.
"I'll tell them I got scared. I don't know, I'll make something up." He whined, "Don't leave me."
He grabbed my arm so I wouldn't move and I laughed.
"Ok, I'll stay. But I'm not taking the shit tomorrow."
"Mm." He mumbled and questioningly pushed my hand down towards his crotch.
"No Billie. Go to sleep."
"Please?" He made his puppy dog eyes at me. But I remained strong.
"No Bill. Sleep."
"Bastard." He muttered and pulled my hand back up to his chest.
"I know." I whispered into his neck and he shivered. Then he turned to face me and buried his head in my chest. I ran my hands through his hair until his breathing went heavy and he was asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, and let me know what you think :Dxx