Last Night On Earth

drunken confessions

(Billies POV)
I opened my eyes, and looked around a large, tidy room. That wasnt mine. I would have been scared if i hadnt noticed the familiar furniture, belonging to Mike. I picked up a note he had left next to the bed. It said,

'Billie,
I know that you were drunk today at school, and dont think im not gonna go mad at you tonight. If i'm not home by 3:30, it means someone has found out that i took you to my house. In which case, you will be dead Billie Joe Armstrong! There is food in the fridge - dont eat it all though. Try and sober up and dont leave the house, because we need to talk,
Mike.'

Hmm, i dont really remember much about today. Except the conversation between me and Tre, that is. When will he want my answer? Awrr fuck. I dont know what to tell him. Ugh, I need a drink.

(5 hours later - Mikes POV)
I didnt know what i was expecting when i walked into my room, but nothing could have prepared me for what i found. Well actually, Im not surprised. Billie was led on the bed surrounded by empty bottles and cans of beer, watching porn. When he noticed me, he dropped the can he was holding, and pretended to be asleep. Like i was that stupid.
"Billie what the hell is wrong with you?" I shouted, maybe too loudly, because, like before at school, he burst into tears.
"Mike im sorry, dont scream at me. I didnt mean to" he stuttered through gulps.
"Billie, Im not going to scream at you. But seriously man, what the hell is going through your head?" Ok, i'll admit it, im scared of Billie right now. But i care about him too much to let him drink himself into a pit of misery. I sat down on the bed next to him, trying to ignore the fact that he had stripped down to his boxers, and put my arm round him.
"Its Tre, he told me he loved me today, and he asked how i felt about him. And when i thought about it, i realised that i do actually love him. Mike are you mad at me?" Billie sniffed quietly.
"Ofcourse im not mad at you Billie" i assured him. "Have you told Tre how you feel?"
"Not yet. Could you tell him to come over here?"
"Sure, but wait, why dont you just go back to your house?" i asked suspiciously.
"Cause im afraid that if i move, im gonna throw up." he said, and led down with his face on the pillow.
"Good. Maybe you might learn your lesson if you go through pain" i laughed and left him alone while he swore at me into the pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for the comments!