Last Night On Earth

i love you too

(Tres POV)
Ugh, what does mike want? Hes the last person i want to talk to right now. Ah well, i might as well answer it, he might know where Billie is.
"hello?"
"Tre, come over to my house now okay?"
"umm, why?"
"Billie needs to talk to you"
"Billie has been at your house all day?"
"yes, he collapsed at school, and i took him home"
"okay, i'll be over in a minute then"
I know this may seem insane, but i was filled with rage and jealousy at the thought of MY Billie spending time alone with Mike. He always had to ruin everything. I love Billie and I dont want Mike in the way of things. How do i know that Billie doesnt love mike? Damn.

(Several minutes later - Mikes POV)
Tre knocked, loudly 3 times and rang the bell. I shouted Billie to see if he was dressed yet, and opened the door.
"Tre, hi, Billie is in my room"
"Oh hes in your room is he?!" Tre spat at me
"why are you saying it like that?" i asked defensively
"JUST MOVE MIKE!!" and with that, he pushed me to the floor and sprinted up the stairs.
"TRE?! whats up with you?!" i called and followed him, worried about what he might do to Billie.

(Billies POV)
"Billie!" Tre came running in, wide eyed and red faced.
"FUCK, no tre stop, STOP!" too late, tre had tripped over the empty cans i had thrown on the floor and he was already falling head-first into me. Ah shit, this might hurt.
"FUCK TRE!" There was an awful pain in my crotch and Tre crawled off me, looking concerned. Fucking clumsy shit. Argh.
"Billie im so sorry, but mike said you wanted to talk to me, and i just wanted to see you."
"i wanted to see you to." but now i wasnt so sure. i was still reluctant to tell him that i loved him. what would it lead to?
"Do you have an answer Billie?"
"yes, i love you too tre." i said, keeping my head down. it all felt so embarassing, especially with mike in the room watching.
"you do?" tre whispered. i looked up, he had a big grin on his face. thank god. he wouldnt kill himself.
"yes tre. i do."
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for the comments :)