Last Night On Earth

kiss the demons out of my dreams.

(Tres POV)
Billie walked back into mikes bedroom. I watched him carefully. He looked like he was about to collapse. He was pale, his eyes were wide, and he was sweating. But he still managed to look gorgeous. Then i looked below his face, at his naked torso. I stared with my mouth open.
"whats up gorgeous?" billie laughed when he saw me
"umm, nothing. you're just, perfect billie." damn. i mentally kicked myself for my failed attempt at being suttle.
"you're not bad yourself. i swear if i wasnt so tired right now, i would..." and with that, he shut his eyes and fell to the floor. fuck. i wished he'd finished that sentence. But, instead of sulking, like i wanted to, i picked him up and carried him to the bed. Then i carefully led him down and covered him up. After staring at him for a while, i climbed into bed next to him and pulled him to my chest. within minutes, i fell asleep with my cheek against his perfect hair.

(3 hours later)
i was woken up by billie muttering and wriggling in his sleep. i kissed the top of his head and pulled him closer towards me.
"tre help me. TRE! TRE HELP ME!" he shot up, covered in sweat and panting.
"billie its ok, im here, lie down" i pulled him back down onto the bed and he put his leg over my waist. he pulled himself ontop of me and i felt his penis leaning against mine. this was too much for me. i had to push him off and run out the room before he saw that i'd just got a boner over him. as i sorted myself out in the bathroom, i heard the door open.
"dont come in here!" i shouted, scared incase it was mike.
" its billie." was the reply. awh, shit. he's gonna find out.
"billie go away for a minute."
"you need help?" he asked.
"uhh, no. um, nothings even happening, what are you talking about." once again, i'd made a complete fool out of myself infront of him. why cant i act cool around him?
"tre, im not stupid" i heard him laughing "just let me in."
"doesnt matter im ok now." i said as i stepped through the door. immediately billie stared at my dick. crap. so he did know.
"if i promise not to make you get a hard on over me, will you come back to bed?"
"how can you possibly promise that billie joe armstrong?"
"i dont have to lie ontop of you, if you dont want me to." he suggested. that sounded like a bad plan. the only thing i wanted in the world was to be near him.
"err, no, i dont think thats necessary. im sure i can control myself" i assured him.
"ok good. because i just had a really scary dream." and when he said that, his face went serious and he looked genuinely scared.
"do you want to talk about it?" i asked.
"no, just come back to bed."
"alright." i said and i followed him back into mikes room. when he was led comfortabley, i turned off the lights and climbed into bed next to him, and we both drifted off to sleep, only to be woken by a shrill scream coming from downstairs...
♠ ♠ ♠
billie and tre cool :)!