Dead in the Water

It Was No One

(Amanda's POV)
"What are you doing here?" I asked still in shock as he walked behind me. I tried to turn around but he prevented me with his persuasion.

"I came here to see you." He said placing his hands on my shoulders and running them down my sides. Then he stopped.

"I see you have been bitten by another vampire other than myself." Micah replied.

"You already knew that. That is why you are here, isn't it Micah?" I said as he touched my neck sending shivers down my spine.

"I can still make you shiver." He said.

"Micah we are friends. I don't understand why you are doing this. You didn't want me, remember? You wanted Elissa. So, now that I am not under your control and you can't keep tabs on me you have to see me why?" I asked finally breaking free over his hold.

"Is it making you crazy that you had me and then lost me and can't keep up on where I am? Or is it that by tracking me, you would eventually find Elissa?" I asked pissed.

"I miss you. It was nice with you around. I miss Elissa too." He said.

"Stay away from my sister. She is happy and already in a relationship." I said.

"Is that a threat?" Micah asked.

"You can take that any way you want to." I said pissed.

"Go back to your home with your friends Micah. I appreciate all that you did for me by training me and making me the slayer that I am today but you don't belong here." I said.

"Who is he?" Micah asked.

"Who?" I asked as he took me off guard.

"Who is it that bit you?" Micah asked. "Do you love him?" He asked.

"It's none of your buisness." I said.

"With Ian in town, you shall see more of me." Micah said grabbing me and pulling me into a kiss.

I felt that Martin was nearby. Actually, he was closer than I thought. Micah pulled away from me and jumped off the roof. As he went to jump, I went to grab him but failed. I looked down to see him land on his feet. He looked up at me and grinned before taking off into the night.

"Amanda?" Martin said as I turned around to see him standing behind me. "Amanda, who was that? Why are you shaking?" He asked as I stood up.

"It was...no one." I said looking back down at the ground again as Martin held on to me.