Dead in the Water

Hatching A Plan For Tonight

(Amanda's POV)

I left Nonnie's room at the hospital. She had decided to train after her shoulder wound healed in a few days or maybe starting next week. I had temporarily forgotten that she did not heal fast like slayers. When I made it to my car, I decided to head back over to Martin's apartment.

First, I was going to call Pete and then possibly Elissa. I was going to get them two back together. Forgiveness is the key if I want to keep her away from Micah.

"Hello?" A sleepy Pete answered his cell phone.

"Pete, oh great, I got you." I said.

"Do you know what time it is? I finally fell asleep after all that happened last night. I love you and all but I am exhausted and when I don't sleep, I drink more blood packets. Do you want me to do that?" He asked sleepily and cranky.

"No. I just want you to be at my house at eight p.m. Don't be late and don't bring anyone else. It is important what I need to talk to you about." I said.

"Ok." He replied hanging up on me.

Next, I dialed Elissa's number. She didn't answer which was odd for her. I waited for her voicemail to come on and then left her a message.

"Lis, it's me. I need you to meet me at my apartment around nine tonight. Don't be late. I have something important I need to talk to you about that I forgot about the other night." I said before hanging up my phone.

I smiled. Tonight is going to be a good night. With any luck, Pete will have forgiven Elissa and they can start to rebuild their relationship. Either way, Elissa better choose Pete, because I know in her heart she belongs with him and not Micah.