Dead in the Water

Crazy Is My Middle Name

(Amanda's POV)

"What did you just call me?" I asked pissed off. Now was not the time for normal humans to mess with me.

"You heard me." The man who called me girly snickered as his buddies swarmed around me. One of them pulled out a switchblade.

"See, I don't think you understand right now. I am not the person you want to mess with so why don't you boys run on home before you do something that you are going to regret." I said.

"Why would we do that? We want to have a little fun." One of the men said.

"I am warning you. I am crazy." I said.

"That's even better. We love crazy chics." The first man said laughing.

"Do you really? How about I am a crazy chic as you like to call me whose boyfriend is a vampire who is getting the crap beat out of him by other vampires right now and I can't do a darn thing about it but let out my frustrations on something else. Now, with that said if you want to try and do this stupid dance I will glady kick all of your sorry asses one by one if that is what you like. I did warn you to run back home though." I said kicking the first guy that was beside me in the groin.

"Bitch! You will pay for that!" His friend replied trying to attack me with his switchblade.

I grabbed his hand and twisted it behind his back watching the blade fall to the ground and then I slammed him into the wall of a building behind me as I took my right hand and swung it around behind me hitting another guy in the face as he was trying to take me by surprise.

"You're crazy!" The guy I had against the wall yelled as he was also hollering in pain.

"I warned you. See, I don't play nice to people who are scum like you. I warned you that I wasn't the girl to mess with." I said throwing him into the car I dented earlier. His hand went through a window of the car.

I watched as all the men took off running into the night. "Be careful of those vampires out there!" I yelled shaking my head.

I saw the switchblade laying on the ground and picked it up. I almost yelled in pain as I felt my right side hurt again. I knew what I had to do. I concentrated and broke free from Martin's grasp and took off back to where he was.

I saw cops everywhere at the diner and windows smashed. I snuck around them to find no Martin or Ian. Where was he? I then remembered I could track him as he could always know where I was.

I found him a block down against a building, sitting on the ground. He was bleeding from his right side wound. It was a huge gash. He also had other cuts and bruises.

"Martin!" Martin, listen to me!" I screamed smacking his face to come around.

"I thought I told you to..." He said passing back out.

My phone rang. "Hello!" I screamed as I was upset.

"Amanda? Where are you? There are cops galore everywhere." Erelin said.

"I am down a block against a drugstore building." I said hanging up.

"Martin, hang on. Help is coming." I said.