Dead in the Water

Catfight

(Amanda's POV)

I drove over to where Frank and Nonnie were now living at. I hoped that she would talk to me. I mean she did call my place last night while I was at the hospital with Martin so maybe that is a good sign that she isn't too mad at me.

I knocked on the door. "Who is it?" Ray asked opening the door.

"You should be glad that it is daylight and shouldn't you be checking through the peephole on the door who it is? What if I was a stranger. I mean seriously..." I trailed off as I let myself into Nonnie's new place she is staying at. I wasn't sure who owned it, if it was Ray or Bob and I didn't care at this point.

"Hello, to you too, Amanda." Ray said shutting the door behind me.

"I am sure that you are here to talk to Nonnie, right?" He asked.

"No, I just decided to take a stroll down here." I rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry, Ray, its just that alot has been on my mind lately. I don't mean to take my frustrations out on you." I said.

"It's ok, with you dying and all..." Ray said.

"What? Nonnie told you?!" I gasped.

"Oops. Uh, let me go get her now." Ray said heading upstairs.

"Yeah, you go and do that." I said sitting down on the couch in the living room. Here I told her last night not to tell anyone and yet she goes and tells Ray and probably Bob as well. I don't need a pity party.

"What are you doing here? Are you here to give me a lecture?" Nonnie replied coming downstairs.

"Hey, you called me. I thought you might want to apologize." I said.

"Apologize? Ha!" She said.

"Look, I told you not to tell anyone and you go and tell Ray and Bob too?" I replied.

"Well, I was upset and it slipped, ok?" Nonnie said taking a seat.

"It's not ok, what if you tell everyone else. Oops sorry guys, but Amanda is dying." I said.

"It didn't come out like that and no I won't tell them." Nonnie said getting defensively.

"Right." I said rolling my eyes.

"Now hold on a minute." Nonnie said getting up.

"No, you hold on a minute." I said getting up.

"Whoa! Hey, chill out!" Frank said coming downstairs and gettng between me and Nonnie.

"What is going on here?" He asked as Nonnie slid her fangs out and I took a fighting stance.

"She told Ray and Bob!" I yelled.

"I said it slipped!" She yelled.

"I am not having you two fight over this. Nonnie put your fangs away. What are you going to do, bite her?" Frank said giving Nonnie a scolding look.

"Over my dead body!" I yelled.

"It can be arranged sooner." Nonnie growled.

"Don't growl at me!" I said lunging towards Nonnie with Frank grabbing me and twirling me away.

"Popcorn?" I heard Ray say to Bob who apparently snuck down into the kitchen without us knowing.

"Catfight?" Bob asked.

"Catfight." He said handing him a bowl of microwave popcorn.

"Twenty bucks Amanda kicks Non's ass." Ray said.

"I raise you to thirty Non will win." Bob said.

"Guys, you aren't helping." Frank said as Nonnie bust through Frank's grip and busted me in the lip.
♠ ♠ ♠
So do you think Nonnie and Amanda will make up or stay mad at each other?

And who do you think will win the fight?