Dead in the Water

In A Flash

(Martin's POV)

"Guys, I found how Ian got Amanda out of here so quickly." Joe said motioning for everyone to follow him. He led us to a secret passage that had a stairwell down to a tunnel.

"It's a good thing I came prepared." Patrick said taking out some flashlights from his backpack and handing them around.

I closed my eyes. The smell was overwhelming. There was fresh blood everywhere and it was Amanda's. It had to have been from where Ian bit her and from any cuts or wounds she recieved. I concentrated harder letting my vampire skills take over. Tracking. Yes, that is what I am doing. I must if I am to find her.

"What is it?" Nonnie asked touching my shoulder.

"I smell her blood. He bit her here. There was a fight. She fell down the stairs." I said so angry that I punched the railing on the stairs, breaking it.

"This isn't helping us. My sister is out there somewhere with a maniac." Elissa chimed in.

"Can you do any better?" Frank responded. "I mean she is your sister. Can't you use that twin power that twins re supposed to have?" Frank glared at Elissa.

"Yeah. if you would have killed Ian to begin with none of this would be happening right now!" Nonnie said baring her fangs out at Elissa ready to fight.

"Guys! None of this is helping right now!" Pete managed to get out who was propped up between Paul and Brendon.

"Pete's right. I am sure Martin is doing the best he can. Frank, Nonnie, Elissa, and Brendon, you guys can track too so get a whiff or whatever and start searching the city. I think its best we split up. Use the cell phones and call if you find anything." Erelin replied.

"I think that is a good idea." Jenny added.

"But who is going with who?" Andy asked.

"I am going with Martin." Erelin replied.

"I am going too. He's one of me best friends." Paul chimed in.

"I will take Pete and Joe." Brendon replied.

"I will take Patrick and Jenny I guess." Elissa said.

"I will take Andy and Chrissy." Frank shrugged.

"I go with them." Nonnie said clinging onto Frank.

"Then let's go." Joe said leading everyone out of the tunnel and onto the street.

We found our way back to where our cars were and got in. Everyone took off except for me.

"What is it, Martin?" Erelin asked.

"It is as if Amanda is trying to send me images or something." I said.

"Where is she now?" Paul asked.

"I don't know. It's quiet but I saw her fighting off Ian in that tunnel just a second ago. It was like a flash." I replied.

Paul and Erelin were trying to go over every place that Ian may be hiding out at. Time was ticking. I decided to let my heart help me. I closed my eyes again and leaned back into the seat.

I started to feel every emotion that Amanda was feeling. I knew that she was scared. I also knew that she knows she doesn't have much time left. Her body can only take so much more. I am losing her. I have to find her. After about thirty minutes of Erelin and Paul narrowing it down to where Ian could be, I got another flash.

I started the car and drove as fast as the car would take me. "Martin, where are we going?" Erelin asked.

"Did you see something?" Paul asked.

I nodded my head. "He has her at our apartment." I said praying I could make it to her in time.