Dead in the Water

From The Beginning...To Letting It All Go

(Six Months Later)

Well, as I sit here writing in my journal in the back of a tour bus, my new husband is out performing with the rest of Fall Out Boy. Pete and I finally did it. We are now husband and wife. Who would have ever thought that we would have made it this far? I sure hoped but never imagined how happy we would be.

The last six months have been great. Pete and I married two months ago after he finished one tour and started this one. Nonnie and Frank are expecting twins soon and he is in a new band that I think is on tour. Patrick proposed to Jenny who is watching the show from the side of the stage with Chrissy who is always with Andy. Someone has to keep that party boy in line.

Joe is happily enjoying the single life. Things didn't work out between him and Bev but they remain very close friends. I think the whole vampire ordeal had something to do with that. Pete always makes some joke about it during the show which sends all the girls into a mass frenzy. Girls line up outside the bus after the show just to see Joe, hoping that they can have a chance with him. I feel bad for Joe but in a way I know he is enjoying all of the attention.

Erelin still slays vampires but as odd as it is, I am happy to say that there are less and less vampires crawling out of the woodwork ever since Ian was killed. Her and Brendon are engaged and she has been following him out with his new band that Pete helped to sign. Everything has just been a whirlwind.

As for my sister, Amanda and Martin are happily married with a little one on the way. I never thought I would be alive to become an aunt. His band is very popular now and she goes on tours with him and occasionally slays here and there but Martin keeps a close eye on her for the baby's sake. They just fit together and are inseperable. Where one goes the other follows. You can't keep them apart. I guess they are still making up for all the lost time over the years.

As for me, I have been getting sick alot lately. I managed to sneak out and buy a pregnancy test one day. The test came back positive so I went to a clinic one day and found out for sure that I was going to be a mom. A little Wentz would soon be making its way into the world. Only my sister knows and that is because she had a dream about it and called me.

I haven't told the others yet, especially Pete. I was going to save it for tonight when the others head out to the clubs for the after party. Everything was falling into place and everyone was happy.

My life has gone from thinking it was over and being filled with revenge to finding peace and happiness. I have changed because of what I have been through. I thought that it was over the day I became a vampire but I met Pete who taught me that there is more then just revenge that love still exists. Because of that I have found my sister again and now we are closer then ever. None of this would have ever happened if Ian hadn't turned me. I would still have been the same messed up girl I was that ruined everyone's happiness to put mine first. Now I have happiness and joy in my life but because I have become a stronger person and learned to care about my friends around me. There was no more I work alone but instead teamwork.

Second chances are hard to come by. I was lucky to have been given a second chance at life and its one I will never ever forget. Everything I have learned in life, I hope to pass down to my children. I can finally look back at the past and let all the bad go.

THE END.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to all my readers. :) I am currently writing the last installment of my Bite Me Trilogy called Time To Dance and a new story called Learning to Fall if you wish to check them out. After I finish them up, I think I will be taking a break from writing for awhile.

I never imagined that this story would have become as popular as it did. Once again I want to thank all of you who took the time to read it and hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it; especially with some of the chapters my friend Nonnie wrote. I dedicate this story to her.