Dead in the Water

What A Way To Go

(Amanda’s POV)
It was all quiet as we walked down the street in a group. It was eerie. The quietness did not last long however when everyone heard Nonnie scream to be let go as we were ambushed.

“They are Dandies which means that Beckett is nearby!” Pete yelled as I started fighting off my attackers. What were Dandies? I mean I know I am new here and all.

“What are Dandies and who is Beckett?” I shouted as I killed two vampires.

“I will explain later!” Pete shouted at me.

I looked more closely as I started fighting off two more vampires. They were wearing spiffy suits and had on those derby hats like that Brendon vampire wore in the club that one night.

This can’t be good. I heard a laugh and turned to see a vampire who looked like he was their leader fighting Pete. Was this that Beckett dude?

All of a sudden my vampire attackers got the best of me and knocked me into a car, hard. My head went through the driver side window. One of vampires managed to grab Erelin who was close by me and I somehow managed to stake him but then I started to become out of it.

The other vampire who was after me got ahold of me again and was about to pick me up when I saw a stake run through his heart. I was feeling dizzy and started to faint. I felt two hands catch me and heard Erelin scream. The last thing I remember was looking into my possible attacker’s face. It was Brendon!

Let me go.” I mumbled before finally passing out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short but I am going out tonight and I managed to get this in to hopefully tide everyone over until I can update again. :)