Dead in the Water

Like A Dracula Movie

(Nonnie’s POV)

“Joe?” I called as I opened my eyes and realized that I wasn’t in our room. This room was completely different it had no windows. The walls were a maroon color with a kind of gold trim. I was lying in a bed with a canopy that had black and red fabric cascading around the four posts. It reminded me of every Dracula movie I’d ever seen.

I stood up and immediately regretted it, as a pain went shooting through my whole body starting from my head and making its way down my neck. I forced myself not to lay back down. I needed to get out of there and fast. The last thing I remember was fighting a vampire then another one came out of nowhere and I was trying to fight off two. I saw Joe trying to get to me, then I heard Erelin scream and got distracted for one second and one of them hit me hard and I fell hitting my head on the ground. Then I woke up here.

“She’s awake,” I heard someone say from outside the room. “You go in.”

“No way you’re the one, who she knows. She won’t try to kill you,” another voice answered.

“I…I can’t.”

“Dude she’s going to find out sooner or later.” I heard someone say, turning the doorknob. I looked around frantically for something, anything that I might be able to defend myself with. I saw a chair and tried to break it but I wasn’t strong enough so I just held it in front of me to try and fight off whoever was coming into the room.

“Don’t be afraid,” now that I could hear the voice better I knew exactly who it was. He stepped into the room and my first instinct was to run and jump into his arms. I fought it with everything in me and stood stock still with the chair in front of me. “I won’t hurt you Non.”

“Frank?” I said. Tears threatened to fall, but I held them back. He might try to kill me.

“Yeah its me, you should lie back down. That head wound was pretty bad. I’ll take you back to your friends once the sun goes down.” He replied taking a few steps toward me.

“No! Stay back.” I couldn’t trust him. No matter how much I wanted this to be my Frankie the chances that it was were too slim.

“Non you have a concussion, please I’ll stay over here just lie down.” I shook my head no. It made me dizzy and I lost my balance. I felt myself falling but less than a second later I was in his arms. He took the chair I was clutching from my hands and lifted me, laying me back down in the bed.

“Sleep,” he said. I knew that trick, Joe told me that Pete could do it too. I tried to fight it, but my eyes got heavy and I drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok guys Nonnie aka mrsmiloventimiglia22 wrote this chapter so show some love. haha. :)