Dead in the Water

I Love L.A.

(Amanda’s POV)
“Good morning sunshine.” I said making some pancakes.

“What time is it?” Erelin groggily replied.

“It is around seven am.” I said.

“You seem happy. Wait a minute; you did not come home until when? I wait up for you as long as I could.” Erelin replied stretching and getting up.

“I made it home a little after three am. I also got like three hours of sleep. I had nightmares again. Let us not worry about it though. Do you like blueberry pancakes, plain, or strawberry?” I asked.

“Blueberry.” She said laughing.

“The coffee should be ready for you too. I know you aren’t a morning person.” I said yawning.

“So how was it last night, Mrs. I come home at three am?” Erelin said rolling her eyes as she made some coffee.

“I like him. We talked. I found out some information on how Sisky was turned and I learned more on Beckett. He told me a little about Brendon and Frank as well.” I said putting the pancakes out on a plate.

“Those look yummy. Maybe you need less sleep more often. That seems to be the only time you like to cook.” Erelin laughed.

“Keep it up, missy.” I said slinging my spatula at her.

“So where did you go?” She asked sitting down to eat.

“Sisky took me to a nice restaurant and then we went to a park and talked. We even saved a young couple from three vampires. I must say that he looks so adorable when he fights.” I smiled as I fixed me a plate and got out the maple syrup.

I told her all the details that Sisky and I had discussed last night. I told her that I was going to give Sisky a shot and open my heart to him. Erelin also wanted to know what type of kisser he was and I told her all of that too.

“So what are your plans for today?” Erelin asked.

“I don’t know.” I replied.

“How about we do some tourist sight seeing?” She laughed.

“What?” I laughed.

“How about the famous Chinese Theatre and find a celebrity’s handprint that we like there. Take many pictures and see the Hollywood sign. We can even have lunch where the stars do. Come on we live here in L.A. now, and I want to see some celebrities.” She beamed.

“Oh all right.” I said rolling my eyes. “If we are going to do that then we also need to check out Rodeo Drive as well.” I chimed in.

“Why there?” She asked. “We aren’t rich.” She replied.

“Haven’t you ever seen the movie Pretty Woman?” I asked.

“Yes.” Erelin said.

“I want to go there and try on shit I can’t afford.” I said laughing.