Dead in the Water

Breakfast, Movies, And Secrets

(Amanda’s POV)
I could not stand it anymore. I got up and put my jeans and bra back on but I had to peek through Sisky’s wardrobe for a shirt. I found one of his hoodies and stole it to wear for the time being. I was cold and my shirt was not going to do the job.

“You aren’t in the bed.” Sisky said carrying a tray of food.

“Aw you made me breakfast.” I said kissing him on his left cheek.

“You can’t have it because I made it for you to have in bed.” He said grinning.

“Did I ever tell you how sexy you look shirtless?” I said.

“No but that isn’t working and on top of that you still my favorite hoodie too?” He said grinning.

“What are you going to do about it?” I said climbing on the bed.

“I guess I have to feed you.” He said laughing.

“It is warm and comfortable.” I said as he placed the tray over my lap. Sisky had made me pancakes, eggs, and sausage with a glass of orange juice.

“I can’t eat all this.” I said digging in. I was definitely hungry.

“You are welcome.” He grinned making me melt. I never would have thought but Sisky has grown on me.

“I think you are a wonderful boyfriend.” I said leaning in to kiss him after I took a few bites of food.

After I ate and Sisky went and drank some of his blood, we snuggled together and watched a movie on the bed. I glanced at my watch when the movie was over and saw that it was almost three pm. I needed to head back to my place.

“Sisky, I have to get back now. I have some things to take care of and you work later tonight.” I said getting up of the bed.

“Do you have to leave?” He asked. Then his phone went off.

“I will let you answer that. It may be important.” I said kissing his lips and then heading out the door. I walked a block and hailed a cab.

“You stayed the night and are just now getting home?” Erelin replied once I made it back in the door of our apartment.

“Yes.” I said.

“So how was it?” She asked like a giddy kid.

“Sisky isn’t as bad as I thought. I even told him I loved him and he made me breakfast in bed.” I replied.

“I am so happy for you!” She said hugging me and nearly knocking me onto the couch.

“You are way too happy. Is there something I should know about?” I asked.

“Uh no. I might have had too much coffee this morning.” She replied.

“Hey, you want to watch some movies and order a pizza later?” She asked.

“Sure, why not?” I replied plopping myself down on the couch.

“You have the choice of spending the next nine hours watching all three of The Pirates Of the Caribbean movies or a scary movie Saw 4.” Erelin said holding up the movies.

“I don’t think my stomach can handle the gory crap in Saw so its Pirates.” I said laughing.

“Pirates it is.” She said popping the first movie in the dvd player.

We watched the first two and ordered a pizza. Somewhere during the third one I fell asleep on the couch. When I awoke, I was still on the couch and Erelin was not in the living room. The tv and lights were off as well.

I walked down in the hall and into my room but I backtracked back into the hallway. Erelin never leaves her bedroom door open when she sleeps. I turned on her light to find that her bed was empty and her window was open.

I looked out the window and thought of something. Why would Erelin be out at three am as I checked my watch? This made me climb out her window and try to find where she is hiding.

I started walking to the pool. All of the nice apartments in LA were ritzier then the ones back home where we were from. I did not have a pool or security at my last apartment. I stopped as I felt a good vampire. Now if Erelin had snuck out and I feel a good vampire, that means only one thing and that is Erelin has been sneaking around with Brendon Urie and that was what she has been hiding from me these past two months.