Dead in the Water

My, My, My, What An Unexpected Surprise

I needed something sexy to wear tonight. I was going to see Sisky one last time tonight to break it off with him. I really did not want to keep up this charade with him. I love Pete and he supposedly loves Amanda although now I am not so sure he does and I don’t want to see her get hurt again. Me dressing sexy wasn’t for Sisky though. I wanted to surprise Pete and head to the clubs tonight for some vampire killing.

I looked over at my alarm clock to see that it was almost twelve pm. I still have plenty of time to get ready for tonight. I have been thinking about what Amanda had found out last night. Pete would not let me run and if I knew him he would find me if I did. I cannot keep running anyhow. Ian is bound to find me eventually. He always does.

I picked up my stakes and threw them perfectly at my dummies. They were all perfect shots at the heart. Why is it so hard with Ian?

Night finally fell and I was ready to see Pete. I took a cab to the hospital first to see Sisky. I just hoped that Amanda would not bother to show up.

“Hey.” I said as I saw Sisky working. He had another guy in the morgue with him tonight.

“Hey. Give me one second ok?” Sisky asked turning back towards his coworker.

“Ok. I am getting off right now.” Sisky replied walking back over to me once he had finished helping his coworker.

“How are you getting off?” I asked curiously, as we walked out of the morgue.

“Joey needed to work tonight so he is giving me tonight off.” He replied. “By the way did you dress like that for me? You look amazing.” Sisky said grinning and grabbing my waist.

“No. I am wearing it for Pete.” I said once we stepped out into the employee parking lot. “We are going out remember?” I asked.

“Then why are you here if you are supposed to be there? Is it because you know I can give you what you really want?” Sisky whispered in my ear.

“No. Stop it Sisky.” I said arguing with him.

“I came here to tell you that this thing between you and I is no more. I am dead serious this time.” I said.

“Wow.” He said.

“What we did, have been doing is wrong. It should never have happened. I love Pete too much to keep this up.” I said arguing with Sisky.

“You are nothing like Amanda.” He said.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I asked.

“It’s just I can see the differences in the two of you.” He said.

“Wait, what is that…?” I said before we were both ambushed by vampires.

“My, my, my, what do I have here? I guess I do not need the slayer after all to tell me where you are. I found you here with your new lover I presume?” Beckett snickered as me and Sisky were both pinned down.

“What do you want with us?” I yelled.

“It’s not what I want but what Ian wants.” Beckett said hitting me in the head and knocking me out.