Dead in the Water

Kill Bill

(Amanda’s POV)
I walked over to where Beckett was and took a stake out of my bag, and then tossed my bag on the ground. Then I climbed on top of Beckett sitting up on his knees. I leaned over him and smacked his face a few times to stir him.

“Wake up you asshole!” I yelled.

“Gerard?” Beckett vaguely asked.

“No, it’s me, the slayer you killed.” I said.

“Wait, you aren’t real. I killed you. You died.” Beckett said adjusting his eyes and backing away from me.

“Oh, I died alright. Now it’s time for you to pay for your crime.” I said grabbing him and giving him a swift kick in the chest.

“You took away my life and now you have my sister!” I screamed at him and beating the crap out of him.

“Wait. You aren’t dead!” He yelled back showing me his fangs and starting t fight back.
I grabbed him and slammed him into a wall. Beckett started to laugh that hideous laugh of his. I raised my stake up to him.

“Go ahead. You will never find her.” Beckett sneered.

“Oh, I already know where she is. See, I was in that corner over there hiding. I heard everything you told Gerard. This is my revenge.” I said with fire in my eyes.

“You won’t kill me. You could not before. Why don’t you look in my eyes?” Beckett said.

“Sorry, but I think I shall pass.” I said about to stake him. Beckett broke free from my grip however and pinned me to the wall.

I cried out in pain a bit. He slammed me so hard that he dislocated my shoulder. Then he spun me around to bite me again.

“Maybe it takes twice to make it right and kill you.” Beckett said in my ear.

“Don’t count on it!” I screamed at him while grabbing his arm around me with my bad arm and flipping him over me. He was on the ground and I kicked him before he could get up.

“This is for my sister, for Pete, Frank, Gerard, Brendon, and anyone else you turned!” I said still kicking him. “But most of all this is for me. I may look alive to you now but because of you, I am slowly dying. And now it’s your turn to die!” I screamed staking him and watching him turn to dust.

When my adrenaline rush was over, the pain set in from my shoulder. I knew I had to pop it back into place. I made it back over to a wall in the alley and gritted my teeth as I popped my shoulder. I let out a slight scream from the pain. My phone started to ring.

“Hello?” I asked slightly out of breath as I found my phone in my bag and answered it.

“Amanda, you are safe! Did you find Beckett?” Pete asked.

“Let’s just say that Beckett won’t be bothering us anymore and I am on my way. I know where Beckett took Elissa and Sisky. Be outside waiting for me to pull up.” I said hanging up the phone. I just hope we get there before Ian or Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I did it. I killed Bill. lol!