Dead in the Water

Caught In The Act

(Elissa’s POV)
I woke up in an abandoned room, with Sisky on the floor beside me. I tried to climb up on a chair and peer out of the small window that was in the corner of the room but it was too dark outside to see anything. The window was also too small for a body to climb out of but not to small for sunlight to shine in when it becomes daylight.

“Sisky, wake up!” I yelled slapping him on the face. I then turned to see my purse on the floor. I opened it up to find that Beckett must have taken my cell phone. Unless Sisky had his, we were trapped in here until Beckett or Ian returns.

“Sisky wake up.” I said shaking him.

“Mom?” Sisky mumbled.

“No. It’s me, Elissa.” I said climbing off him.

“Elissa, where are we?” Sisky asked trying to sit up and grabbing the back of his head.

“We are in a room of some building. That is all I know. Do you have your cell? They took mine.” I said standing up and trying to kick the door down to know avail.

“Shit, they took mine too!” He said as he got up and checked all of his pockets.

We heard the doorknob start to turn and Sisky stepped in front of me pushing me behind him and against a wall. Beckett opened the door and stepped in with six of his men. I was about to fight them off but Sisky stopped me.

“Well, you have no phones to call your friends with, what a pity. You know Ian is so crazy about you, Elissa. I do not know why. I brought you and your boyfriend here for him but I am going to wait to tell him until the morning I think. That away he shall find your dust from the morning sun over there.” He said pointing to a window.

“You wouldn’t!” I said.

“Killing you means having one less goody two shoes on my hands.” Beckett laughed as two of his men grabbed Sisky and slammed him against the wall.

“Don’t hurt him. He didn’t do anything to you.” I yelled trying to attack Beckett but failed.

“I killed your sister and now I will be killing you and your boyfriend.” He laughed again as he twisted my arm around my back.

“Sisky is not my boyfriend!” I snapped.

“Oh, wait a minute. I remember now.” He said letting me go and walking over to Sisky.

“Sisky, you mean to tell me that you have been sneaking around behind Pete’s back with her. My apologies Elissa, I am going to get a kick out of telling him where to find your remains as well and how I caught you two together.” He snickered.

“What about Ian? He will come after you.” I said.

“Oh, I think he is calling me now.” Beckett laughed. “Ian, I have found what you are looking for.” Beckett said. “I can do that.” He added and then hung up the phone. “Sorry babe but I have somewhere to be.” He said grabbing me and kissing me. “You two play nice and enjoy your last night together!” He said signaling for his men to leave and then locking us back in the room.

“Yuck!” I said wiping my mouth off. “Are you ok?” I asked Sisky.

“Yeah, just a little bruised. What are we going to do now?” He asked.

“I don’t know. Hey, have you bitten Amanda? She likes that kind of thing. If you have then you can talk to her telepathically.” I said all happy.

“No. I can’t believe you would even thing a thing like that.” Sisky replied disgusted.

“You mean to tell me that in the past two months you never once bit her?” I asked.

“No, after what Beckett did to her I couldn’t do it even to keep tabs on her. Plus, she never asked me too. I know about her dark side, but I think she has freaked out by almost dying at the hands of Beckett. It has really bothered her.” Sisky said.

“Well, that is just great. No offense but I didn’t plan on dying with you by my side.” I said.

“None taken. I didn’t plan on going out like this either.” He replied. “So now what?” He asked.

“I don’t know. I hope our friends can find us.” I said inching closer to Sisky.

“Well, it was nice knowing you.” Sisky said as our hands touched.

I looked in his eyes and he looked in my eyes. I did not want to die but I knew that there was no way for Amanda or Pete to finding us tonight. I did not want to die alone.

“Hold me?” I asked.

Sisky grabbed me and held me tight. Then before I knew it, both of us started to make out and then one thing led to another. We both ended up taking each other’s clothes off until we were lying on the floor naked and having sex. Both us of us did not want to die and if this was how it was going to be, why not go out with a bang.

It had been a few hours since we had been in this room. We believed that we were not going to be rescued. We were wrong.

“Do you hear that?” Sisky asked as he stopped kissing my neck.

“Hear what?” I asked as I kissed his shoulder.

“It’s probably one of Beckett’s guards keeping watch.” He replied.

“Wait, now I hear it.” I said as I heard footsteps approach the door. Then the doorknob jingled as Sisky and I reached for our clothes but was too late as the door opened. At this very moment, I wished I were dead.