Dead in the Water

One Love Vs The Ex

I was swept into a memory flash only it felt like an invasion of my thoughts and dreams. I was paralyzed to speak and to move. Why was Martin doing this to me?

All I could do was to see flashes of everything. Martin was learning and seeing everything he could from the time he left me in the hospital when we were seventeen to events that have happened now. The last thing that struck me was my dream that I had, that told me I had to find the one who could help and I was pretty darn sure that it was Martin, now. I think he knows more then he was letting on in his memory flash and by doing this, he knows that I know I don't have much time left.

"Sleep for awhile. When you wake, you won't remember me doing this." He replied

I fell back asleep. I woke up to him shaking me gently. I couldn't have been sleeping long.

"Amanda, wake up. I think you have company." He said getting out of the bed.

"What?" I asked groggily as I opened my eyes to see him putting on his pants.

"Someone is here." He whispered as I sat up in my bed quickly and pulled the covers up.

"Look, Sisky, you shouldn't be here. No, Amanda is not here, wait, what the..." I heard Erelin say as I then heard Sisky say, "What the hell?" They were both coming down the hallway. Martin had managed to see a shirt I had in my clean laundry basket and threw it at me where I quickly put it on.

"Amanda?" Erelin said barging in with Sisky behind her.

"Hi." I said embarassed.

"What the hell is all your clothes doing scattered around our place and who is this?" Erelin said noticing Martin.

"I can explain." I said smiling slightly. "Martin this is Erelin, Erelin this is Martin." I replied.

"What is this?" Sisky replied now that he wasn't speechless. "I go and cheat on you so you go and cheat on me?" He asked.

"I don't want to or have to talk to you right now. You are no longer my boyfriend as of last night. Erelin, I think you can escort Sisky out of our home now." I said.

"No. I am not leaving until we talk. I love you. So I made a huge mistake but we can get past this." Sisky said.

"Everyone out!" I snapped. I apparently scared everyone because it worked.

I found some clothes to temporarily put on and headed into the living room where Erelin was trying to keep the peace between Martin and Sisky who were about to go at each other's throats at the moment. I sighed and shook my head. This was not going to be a fun evening.

"Martin, I need you to wait in my room for a bit. Apparently I have to have a little chat with my ex." I said pissed off at Sisky.

"Don't say that." Sisky replied.

"Well, its true!" I snapped.

"Come on, Martin. This isn't going to be good. Besides, I need to know who you are and what your intentions are towards my best friend." Erelin said calmly and leading Martin back down to my room.

"Who is he?" Sisky demanded.

"He is the man I truely love who would never hurt me. You are nothing to me anymore. I can't even stand to look at you after what you did to my sister!" I yelled.