Status: I think I have the cutest subscribers. Seriously, you gals are amazing and sweet! <3 And also, thank you for reading.

Your Colorful World vs. My Black and White World

The 21st Chapter

A young woman who looked in her early twenties told her class to watch the video of colors as she stepped outside her classroom. She closed the door silently behind her as she plastered her always-polite smile on her face. “May I help you, sir?” she asked.

The man sighed, tugging at the bottom of his shirt. “Can I talk to Stella for a few minutes, please?”

The woman gave him a stare. He seemed to be a shady character to her, even though she didn’t know him. He gave her a bad feeling. “What’s Stella’s last name?” she asked.

Zacky sighed. Did his tattoos and piercings give him the pedophile look? He was used to this by now though. “Her last name is Cuseglio (Cos-seg-lee-o), she has blond hair that’s in two pigtails a lot of the time, and her favorite thing to do is give people food names.” So maybe Zacky was testing his luck with the last two statements, but he seemed to break through with the daycare woman as she told him to give her a minute.

She walked back into the room and came back out with Stella. “A few minutes,” she ordered Zacky. He nodded and smiled down at Stella.

“I know you!” Stella said, pointing a finger at him. “You know my Apple!”

He stooped down to her height, on one knee. “Yeah, I’m Apple’s friend.”

“What’s your name?”

“Zacky.”

Stella frowned. “I don’t know any food with a Z. I guess you’re special! I’ll have to call you Zacky!”

“Thanks!” he laughed. “Listen Stella, can you please help me out?” She nodded. “Can you talk to Apple for me?”

Another frown appeared on the little girl’s face. “Why isn’t she talking to you?”

“I made her angry and I was hoping you would ask her to forgive me.”

“Okay Zacky!”

Zacky left the daycare center with a small smile. He went through a lot of trouble to get a hold of Stella. He began by asking his mom if she knew Stella’s mother. When his own stated she didn’t know a Stella, Zacky knew that was it for him. He sat in his car for over an hour until he snagged another idea.

He rang the doorbell of the Montalvo residence, meeting eye to eye with Mrs. Montalvo. The evident look of disgust was on her face. “What are you doing here?” she asked.

He lied through his teeth, telling her he had to pick up Stella from the daycare since Ady had to take another shift at the human shelter. His lie was believable since Mrs. Montalvo wrote down the address of the daycare on a piece of paper, shoved it into Zacky’s hand, and slammed the door in his face.

He hoped all of the work he put himself through would be worth it. If not, he did not know what else to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
You know what sucks? I fracture my right index finger by slamming it against a car door, by accident. I'm having trouble typing fast, so I won't be able to write as much until I get the stitches off. I'm mad.