Status: I think I have the cutest subscribers. Seriously, you gals are amazing and sweet! <3 And also, thank you for reading.

Your Colorful World vs. My Black and White World

The 28th Chapter

Throughout the entire night, Abby did her best to make Zacky drink a shot with her. She even tried effortlessly to catch his attention. However, Zacky had all both his eyes on Ady. He promised he was going to stay sober, and he was keeping that promise.

Abby eventually lost her cool and yelled at Zacky to leave her alone as she walked out of the club with her martini in her hand. Zacky would have gone after her to stop her drama queen mode, but he actually did not care. He was having fun with Ady.

It was strange how many laughs he was having by not drinking. He had always thought that people went to clubs to get intoxicated out of their minds for the thrill of it. He, however, was having an equally amazing time dancing with Ady.

He always assumed she knew how to dance by how she carried herself at times. He would study her like a scientist studied their test subjects. He noticed that Ady’s movements were sometimes swift and graceful like a swan. Her posture was straight but with a slight curve so it looked like she was pushing her chest out whenever she was walking.

It turned out; she was a very talented salsa dancer. He should’ve expected that. She was a Spanish girl.

It was almost erotic how well of a dancer Adeline was. She showed passion while she taught Zacky how to dance and he couldn’t help but to blush at the mere thought that she must have made an awesome girlfriend since she was so patient with him. He blushed even more when he realized that a girl so innocent was making him nervous.

After the dance lesson, Zacky let her try a few drinks. She came to develop a liking to Red Bull and Vodka. After only two shots(that were bigger than regular shots) she was too drunk to think correctly. Zacky decided it was time to take her home.

On the drive back to their beach house, Adeline caught sight of a tattoo shop. “Hey Zacky!” she cheered, fist pumping the air.

Zacky did his best to hold back a chuckle. She was a fun drunk. “Yes Ady?” he asked after he composed himself.

“Can I have a tattoo?”

“No.”

“But-”

“No.”

“You’re mean you doofus face.”

He shrugged his shoulders and continued to drive. It was the alcohol speaking anyways. The sane and rational Adeline would never even consider having a tattoo. The disappointment her parents would drown her in would be too much.

At a red light, he slowed to a stop. They were only two blocks away from home. He was surprised she hadn’t puked the contents of the liquor yet.

Adeline noticed the car lurched to a stop. She saw a blur of red, which meant a red light. Without Zacky noticing, she unlocked the car door, unbuckled her seat belt, opened the door, and ran out. She laughed as a pirate would when he found his treasure chest and began to run back to the tattoo shop she saw before.

Zacky groaned and banged his head on the steering wheel. He circled that block and called out Adeline’s name. He passed by a tattoo parlor and noticed a girl with black hair and a salmon colored top on. He already knew.

He swiftly found parking and ran into the shop. The receptionist at the desk gave him a weird stare as he ran inside out of breath. He saw Adeline walk towards the back with another woman guiding her. “Ady!” he called and tried to run to her.

The receptionist, however, blocked Zacky. “You can’t go back there,” he said.

“Look, she’s drunk; she doesn’t know what she’s getting herself into with that tattoo. Can we have a refund?” Zacky asked hurriedly, pulling at this hair.

The man shook his head. “Sorry, it’s already entered into the system.”

“Fuck. Did she pay yet?”

“No.”

“Fine, I’ll pay. Take my card.”

The man raised his eyebrows, but did as followed. Zacky yanked his credit card back and began to pace the room. He was screwed, royally screwed.

When Adeline walked back out, she had a dazed look on her face. The woman gave Zacky a small smile. “Keep her off her hip,” she ordered.

Zacky nodded and led Adeline back to his car. She was sound asleep by the time he turned the engine on.

The two block drive home felt like two hours. He kept glancing at her hipbone and the bandage wrapped around it. He wanted to desperately see what mistake of a tattoo she decided on, but he didn’t want to touch her. She could wake up and think that he was going to rape her. He was already in a lot of trouble; he didn’t need attempted rape as another.

When Zacky gently laid Adeline down on her bed and tucked her in, he shook his head in shame.

‘I’m a horrible person. All I had to do was watch her and I couldn’t even do that! She inked her body; she’s going to regret it in the morning. She’s going to leave me and go back home. I’ll be without a roommate and go back to my old ways. I’m pathetic. I’m a horrible person. I’m horrible, horrible, horrible.’