Status: I think I have the cutest subscribers. Seriously, you gals are amazing and sweet! <3 And also, thank you for reading.

Your Colorful World vs. My Black and White World

The 35th Chapter

The sweat that collected on Zacky’s forehead began to slide down the side of his face. His hands were clammy and slightly shaky. With his clammy hand, he wiped away the sweat with the back of it.

Adeline noticed all of this and marveled at the fact that she appeared to intimidate Zacky. All of her life, everyone saw her as meek so she was slightly happy that someone finally feared her. It amused her to an extent, and she felt the need to continue on with her display of anger.

“Zacky,” she began in a low voice. He visibly flinched and looked down at his black Nike shoes. “Why?”

“I…don’t know,” he answered.

‘Adeline, he has a show to perform in soon. Get it over with.’

She nodded to herself, believing her thoughts, and raised her voice. “You promised me you’d stay sober! Then you go away from home and drink as soon as you can. I can’t believe you.”

“I know,” he replied sadly, taking interest at the tiled floor once again.

“You know, you know, yet you did it anyways! What were you thinking?”

“It was temptation…”

“You’re only going to hurt yourself if you keep up with these antics. Go, just go.”

“Okay.” Zacky turned around and pushed himself to walked towards the side entrance to the main stage. Before he walked out to where the rest of the band was, he turned back once again. “I’m sorry,” he apologized before heading out.

Even two hours later into the show Avenged Sevenfold were performing, Adeline couldn’t get that particular image of Zacky away. Although their performance was mind riveting and an adrenaline rush, the sad, apologetic look on Zacky’s face before he went to entertain the fans was almost heartbreaking. He looked so solemn and ashamed of himself.

“Yo Ady, look!” Jason shouted as he pointed towards Zacky. She narrowed her eyes slightly and took in the scene in front of her.

Matt cracked a grin as he finished the lyrics to Almost Easy. The audience hushed down, anticipating another one of Matt’s casual talks he always had with the fans. Tonight, Brian broke the silence.

Brian ran his fingers through his spiked hair, earning some screams from the girls. He smirked at them all before blowing a kiss. More screams erupted from the audience as he walked around the stage. He passed by Johnny and did a double take.

“Johnny what’s in your pocket?” Brian asked, talking into Johnny’s microphone.

Bemused, Johnny reached in his back pockets. He pulled out a small light blue fabric. Realization struck his face. “Oh this? It’s Zacky’s bib!” he piped in.

Matt smiled and snapped his fingers that ended to him pointing at Zacky. “I forgot about that! Look at Baby Baker all embarrassed.” Johnny lobbed the bib to Matt who caught it in his outstretched hand.

Everyone had a sneaky smirk on their faces except for Zacky. His eyes widened as they darted back and forth from Matt, Johnny, and Brian. As they advanced closer, Zacky walked backwards, trying to escape their wrath. However, he was unlucky as Johnny and Brian held his arms while Matt tied the bib around Zacky’s neck. It took some extra effort since Zacky was being uncooperative, but his neck wasn’t the only thing that was red. His face was red and he held a dangerous scowl.

“You’re a bunch of assholes,” he growled as the audience hooted and hollered.

“What’s wrong Baby Baker? Are you gonna cry? Waaa!” Jimmy teased from behind his drum set.

They all walked back to their positions on stage. Matt had a contemplating expression on his face. “You know, Jimmy has quite the voice. Well, I guess that means we have to Screeeeeam!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I could never understand why final exams makes it harder to write. Now, I understand. Your mind is so focused on passing your exams, you can't write. I really don't like this feeling! Every time I try to write, it doesn't work. I blank and it sucks. -_- But my finals are over soon and by then, it should be easier for me to get into the flow of writing again so there's faster updates!