Status: I think I have the cutest subscribers. Seriously, you gals are amazing and sweet! <3 And also, thank you for reading.

Your Colorful World vs. My Black and White World

The 40th Chapter

Luckily for Brian, no one else was on the bus besides himself and Val. After he mentioned one night that he had an ultimate plan to pair Zacky and Ady up, Val was quick to get on board with his plan. She only began to doubt Brian when he refused to tell her what he had in mind. She seriously hoped he had something up his sleeve or she would have to somehow make Zacky make a move on Ady all on her own.

Val walked over to Brian’s bunk to find him digging through one of his bags of jewelry so he could find one of his chains he felt like wearing that day. Brian looked up from his search to find Val with a smile on her face. “Yes Val?”

Her smile grew. “You need to tell me what your plan is. I don’t want you to say you have one only to find out you were bullshitting.”

“I’m not!”

Ady walked onto the bus with a shopping bag hanging off her wrist. While the others were enjoying their solitary day off until they had a concert tomorrow, Ady decided to buy fruit for everyone on the bus. When she first looked into the refrigerator, she found they all had junk food. She wanted to go food shopping to treat them to a homemade meal, but the refrigerator was, unfortunately, too small to hold much. Since a homemade meal was out of the question, she opted on trying to keep the massive consumption of junk food to a minimum.

“Hey Ady?” Brian called.

Adeline lifted her head from out of the refrigerator. “Yes Brian?”

“Have you seen Zacky?”

“Actually, I haven’t.”

“Oh damn it!”

“Do you need him?”

“I do. I need help with a new guitar solo I’m working on.”

“I’ll go find him for you.”

“Are you sure? I don’t want to be a bother.”

“It’s not a problem.”

“Thank you!”

Once Adeline walked off the bus to go find Zacky, Val smacked Brian’s arm. His eye twitched as he whined, “What was that for?”

“That’s for abusing her kindness. And since when do you ask Zacky for help on guitar solos? We all know you’re too cocky to ask for help,” Val explained.

“All part of the plan. Now come on. I happen to know that Zacky is on the other side of the bus.”

And so Val followed Brian to one of the windows. He opened it only a few centimeters so they would be able to listen in on Zacky and Ady.

At that time, Zacky was talking to Abby. He rolled his eyes as he listened to her beg him to tell her what she did wrong. He sighed; he already told her. He called that day, informing Abby that he thought it was wrong of their friendship to be based off of the both of them using each other. Zacky used her for free drinking spots. Abby used him to get into the tabloids. All in all, he felt guilty for doing it.

“Zacky, you cannot do this to me!”

“You can find a better friend than me.”

“No! I don’t care! I like being used! I’m okay with that!”

‘What is wrong with this girl?’ Zacky wondered.

“Abby, listen,” he sighed, “maybe I’ll see you around when I get back home. I hope you find a better friend than how I’ve treated you.”

He didn’t give her a chance to say anything else as he clicked the END button on his phone. He knew that if he let her continue, she would continue to plead, and he didn’t like that. He didn’t like the fact that anyone would drop to their knees and beg of him.

Zacky also felt better that he cut off his ties with Abby. For a few months, he had a heavy guilt on his heart, but now that he solved the problem, he felt so much better. It was amazing how much clearer he could think when he was off his addiction.

“Zacky!” Adeline called, a soft smile adorning her face.

He grinned and waved her over so she stood next to him on the side of the tour bus. “What’s up?”

“Brian needs your help with his music.”

Zacky almost choked on his saliva. “What part specifically?”

“He said guitar solo.”

“Uh huh. I’ll help him with that later.” Adeline turned away. “Hey Ady?”

She turned her head. “Yeah?”

This was the moment. This was Zacky’s perfect chance to ask her what he was meaning to ask her months ago. But once he saw Ady’s face, he locked up. She blinked in patience. He mustered up all his strength to say, “Nothing.”

Brian closed the ajar window quietly before sliding down to the couch. “Damn it, he did it again!” Brian groaned.

Val sighed and shook her head. “Why is he so afraid to ask her?”

“He’s scared. For once, he likes a girl and it hasn’t been a two second crush. He’s afraid to get rejected.”

“He’s gotten rejected before.”

“He has, but this time is different. He’s developed real feelings for Ady. He actually wants a relationship for once and if she doesn’t feel the same way, he’ll go back to his old ways and that terrifies him. He knows that if he goes back to drinking, he’s screwed.”

“I did not know you were so observant,” Val gasped.

“Yeah, well I’m not just the lead guitarist of Avenged Sevenfold. I pay attention.”

“No joke, you do. What do we do? We have to somehow get them together.”

“We do, and I know how.”

“Tell me you jerk!” Val whispered loudly and punched Brian’s arm.

“Nope!” he smiled, popping the ‘p’. “Besides, you’ll know what it is in a month.”

Val raised an eyebrow, determining what was so special that would happen in one more month. Her eyebrow arched even more as she realized the date. “What are you planning for New Year’s Eve?”

“You’ll see.”
♠ ♠ ♠
There's only one chapter left! Are you excited too?