Status: On hold. One of the writers does not have internet

Into the Void

Vanished

Aimee's eyes seem to hold every ounce of fear her body can muster up. Joshua's blackened lips pull up into a smirk as he lurches forward in an attempt to drain the energy from her small frame. Aimee winces back in absolute fear, but Joshua is torn away from her for only a moment. Joshua's gaze flickers to his left, where Stefan emerges. He had been gone for so long; why will he come out now? Aimee lets out a cry of fear as Stefan latches onto the dark figure.

Joshua stumbles slightly and feels his ball of energy slowly crumble under Stefan's touch. In a shout of desperation, Stefan turns toward Aimee and yells, "Go home, now!"

Joshua grunts lightly under the strong force of Stefan, but he refuses to give in. Aimee is within arms reach of him, waiting to be taken over. Joshua watches as Aimee gathers her multiple photos and disappears from their sight. Joshua angrily takes Stefan by the throat, throwing him into the dirt ground with much force. If Joshua is unable to gain the life of a young, vibrant girl, he will take it from Stefan himself. Joshua knows that Stefan is in his peak, but it is worth a shot.

Joshua reaches down for Stefan, to take hold of his pale, transparent neck, but Stefan tangles his fingers in the dark fabric of Joshua's leg. Stefan pulls angrily and Joshua is taken down to the ground. Joshua molds back into the ground, only to shift away from the angry spirit. Stefan is not the only upset one; Joshua is willing to murder at a time like now. As Joshua gains his composure, he leaps from the puddle of darkness on the ground.

Stefan is taken by surprise as Joshua wraps his molded fingers into the thin fabric of what is now Stefan's shirt. Joshua turns, spinning Stefan in his grasp, and tosses the light figure into the tomb of an eldery woman. The tomb cracks, leaving nothing but a microscopic line to reflect back into their eyes. Joshua steps forward and wrangles his hands around Stefan's neck. He pulls the spirit forward and thrusts him back into the granite tomb.

Stefan cries out in pain as his head recoils back from the solid rock. Joshua's lips curl into a conniving grin as he brings his head down and near Stefan's neck. He could feel the large amount of energy coursing through his transparent body. Joshua opens his dark silhoutted mouth and allows a few seconds of absolute pleasure and energy to run through his body. Stefan pushes back at the last second, forcing Joshua to fumble back into the grass.

The shading the trees offer him fall off and he is cast back out into the sun. Joshua let's out a cry of agony and scrambles back underneath the protection of the weeping willows. He turns his attention back to the new tomb, only to find that Stefan had vanished. A low growl puckers at the bottom of his throat as he realizes Stefan had escaped his deadly grasp. He needed not much more than a few seconds before he was able to take Stefan's life away forever.

Joshua folds himself back into the dirt before disappearing from the cemetary. He will find Aimee and Stefan once more. Yet next time, Stefan will not be in his way.
♠ ♠ ♠
That was fun to write :D
I love writing out fight scenes haha.