Status: Remember children, the frequency and quality of updates is directly proportionate to the amount of comments.

Tiny Hands, Recycled Cans

Jukka.

“What is that?" Jasper asked.
Carlisle sniffed the air and said, "It isn't human...or vampire." He then sped through the woods, towards a scent that in his three centuries, he had never smelt.
It was sweet, but not too sweet like the wolves are. And it was divine, such as Bella is to Edward, but not in a delicious way.
Jasper, being the only other Cullen on the hunting trip quickly followed. They ran until they arrived at the source of the beautiful scent.
There, in the middle of the forest floor, was a padded basket with a blanket draped over it. Carlisle continued all the way up to it, while Jasper stopped just a few steps short.
Carlisle crouched down and gently peeled the knitted blanket back, already having a hunch of what was under it.
Once it was pulled back, Jasper gasped, but didn’t move and Carlisle leaned in closer and softly touched his finger tips to the infant girl’s ears. The ears which resembled those of a panther. Black in color, despite her almost crimson hair. She was a pale white like the Cullen’s and she had what looked like ka tail curled up against her side.
It too, resembled that of a panther’s and was a deep black to match the ears perched on top of her head.
Folded and slightly crumpled at her tiny feet was a thick envelope. Carlisle picked it up, but as he was about to open it, he noticed the child’s eyes opening.
This time both Jasper and Carlisle gasped. Her eyes were an amazing green so light, they were almost white, but still piercing, nonetheless.
Without looking behind him, Carlisle reached back and gave the envelope to Jasper. He then reached down and picked the infant out of the basket. He began to softly bounce her.
“And what’s your name, beautiful?” he asked in a gentle voice.
“It’s Jukka.” Said Jasper from behind Carlisle, having read the first part of the letter. He was slightly startled, but didn’t jump as not to jolt the bundle gazing back up at him.
“Jukka.” Carlisle confirmed with a nod of his head.
At hearing her name, the baby smiled. When her mouth opened, Carlisle could see that she only had two teeth. Two small, sharp canines coming down from the top of her mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello. As you can see, I'm trying my hand at fanfictions.
Tell me what you think.

A million kisses, the sun&&the moon,
Sonnieautumn.