Broken Hearted on the Mend

Chapter 29

Rosalie's Point of View

"Alice what did you see," I asked her concerned.

"I saw Rhia and Emmett being attacked and a house being blown up. I caught a small glimpse of Mike and Sarah trying to save them, but they ended up getting seriously injured. I tried to follow Emmett, but everything went black after awhile as if he couldn't see," she answered.

"What was your vision Kira," I asked turning to her.

"New vampires are coming to Forks, Washington and they don't look too friendly. They look disgusting and horrible. I also saw two people running ahead of them as if they were running from the vampires who seemed to be chasing them. I locked onto the female that was running next to a tall male and both of them looked rather frightened. Both the female and male went separate ways, but when they did they seemed as if they didn't want to. The female was leading another female away and the male was trying to protect the other male so all in all there are two females and two males coming in different directions to Forks, Washington, and they are trailing a bunch of ugly and disgusting vampires with them," she replied.

"What do you mean by ugly and disgusting?"

"I mean none of the vampires look like any of us. Their skin is all wrinkled and I could have sworn I actually smelled them and it was disgusting. It was as if they were more invincible then you or myself," she said with a worried expression on her face.

"When do the four strangers who look like actual humans arrive?"

"They arrive in about two days."

"Do they show up unexpectedly or are we waiting for them?"

"We are waiting for them to arrive so that we can maybe help them if need be and when they do arrive they are very distraught and scared that something went wrong. One male and one female even try to fight us because they think we are the ones who are chasing them."

"Alright, Carlisle lets prepare two rooms for them to stay in when they get here so that we are ready. Alice and Jasper you start tracking Emmett and Rhia. Alice, you only search for Rhia because wherever she is Emmett is bound to be as well. Edward, Bella you take Renesmee to the wolves. She'll be safer there until we figure out who these new vampires are. When you return from La Push, then we will go over some fighting strategies for these new comers, does everyone understand," I asked taking charge of the situation.

There was a chorus of nodding heads and I went with Kira to try and find some information for these new vampires that were going to be coming around to Forks. I wasn't going to let just any vampires take my beloved home for whoever they were after. These new comers who were being chased better have a good reason as to why they chose Forks over some other place because coming to Forks and endangering the humans, even though I despise humans, is a wrong move to make.

I never would have thought that becoming the advisor and protector of the two rightful royals of all vampires was such a demanding job. I mean I had to make sure that Rhia was taking her prenatal vitamins for her full human baby so that he or she could grow to be a wonderful human being. I was still puzzled as to how she managed to get pregnant with a full human baby after having sex with a fully fledged vampire. None of it made any sense to me and I still needed to figure that part of the equation out so that I could give Rhia answers to her questions. I wanted and needed to make sure that both Emmett and Rhia were safe because if they weren't then it resulted in my poor judgment and my poor abilities as advisor and protector.

Rhiannon's Point of View

Emmett's phone had just been destroyed and I was now hanging from a wall by chains around my wrist and ankles. When Emmett had been distracted was when the humans had decided to make their attack. They had set off a bunch of smoke bombs, which really hurt me more than it would have Emmett. I had fallen to the ground from the chaos and I had hit my head on the ground. Now that I had woken up, I found myself chained to a wall.

"Emmett," I croaked out.

"Shut up," a male replied loudly from down a hallway.

I hung my head and kept whispering my fiancé's name to myself and hoping that would get him to come and save me. I didn't know what had gone wrong after we had parked HANA outside the old rundown house. All I wanted to do was apologize to Mike and Sarah for my behavior well over a year ago and this is what happens instead. I'm pregnant and separated from my fiancé. Life really sucks sometimes.

"Hey what are you doing? You can't go in there," the same male voice from earlier said.

"Watch me," a different accented male's voice replied.

"Who are you?"

"One of your worst nightmares ever and if not then I will be."

"Just please don't hurt me," the male pleaded.

"Too late for that," came the other male.

"SOMEBODY HEL--" the first male screamed loudly, but his scream was cut off by a sickening ripping sound.

I started hyperventilating because I didn't know what was happening to this person and I was afraid that the same thing would happen to me and my baby. I heard footsteps and tried moving away from the wall, but my arms and legs were tightly chained to the wall and the smallest of movements hurt like hell. I wanted out of this damp, disgustingly smelly room.

I wanted to be back with Emmett and in his arms and cuddling next to him. I needed him beside me because without him I didn't know what to do. Crap, I've deepened on a guy for far too long, damn it, I didn't want this to happen to me I thought to myself. Yes, it's true that Emmett was always there for me when I needed him, but for me to think that I needed him just to know what to do with myself was getting a little pathetic.

I didn't want to be that kind of girl, the clingy kind, but at the moment I was, and I hated it. My thoughts were cut off by the sound of footsteps coming down the hallway towards the small room I was in.

"HELP, SOMEBODY GET ME OUT OF HERE," I screamed.

The footsteps started getting faster.

"Who's there? Where are you," the deep male voice from earlier answered.

"Who are you," I screamed.

"I'm here to protect anyone who has been hurt, so lead me to you and you will be safe," he replied.

"Down the hall and to the right, but please hurry," I screamed.

I wasn't sure if I was to the right or left or if there was even a fork in the hallway. The guy who was supposedly trying to protect anyone who has been hurt was freaking me out. I don't know what he did to my 'bodyguard' or the guy who was supposed to be my bodyguard, but I seriously didn't want him near me or my baby. Unfortunately, he found me and to my surprise he didn't look evil, but then again looks can be deceiving. The chains were removed and I literally fell to the ground because of lack of food and water.

"Are you alright," he asked sounding concerned.

"Who are you," I asked him seriously.

"I'm here to help that's all you need to know right now," he answered.

I heaved a heavy sigh and placed a protective hand on my stomach hoping that he didn't notice it. I grabbed my other wrist and we started running out of the dark tunnels that we were in. Once outside of the building we started running through trees. I couldn't keep up because I was much slower so I ended up on his back. He kept running and running until he got to a small little house that was set really deep into the forest.

"Where are we," I asked.

"Somewhere safe for now, but we will have to leave in a couple of days," he replied.

"Who the hell are you," I demanded getting really agitated.

"My name is Dimitri and I was sent to protect three people from an upcoming war that's about to start," he replied.

"What war, I haven't seen any war that's about to start," I said.

"What do you mean you haven't seen any war about to start," he wondered.

"I mean, I haven't had a vision that has told me about an upcoming war," I emphasized the word vision.

"You're telling me that you have visions of the future," he said still sounding confused.

"Yes you idiot. It is a gift that I have acquired recently and it's very freaking helpful too," I said sarcastically.

"I don't appreciate being called an idiot," he said his voice full of resentment.

"Well then quit asking stupid questions," I said.

"I'm sorry for being so curious. It's just from where I come from people having visions is odd," he said.

"Where do you come from," I asked.

"A place where I help train the best protectors known to man-kind," he said.

"Really, you are known to help train the best protectors known to man-kind. Then explain to me what you did to the man who was supposed to be guarding me," I asked narrowing my eyes.

"That doesn't really concern you," he hesitated.

"Doesn't concern me, are you kidding me," I asked incredulous.

"No I'm not," he said turning is stone gaze towards me.

Before I could say anything the door burst open and a young female walked into the house.

"Did you manage to get her," she asked the Dimitri.

"Get who," I asked before he could answer.

"Good, she will stay here until I can locate the other one," she said.

"Locate who," I demanded angrily.

"Just be quiet so that we can do our job female," she said rather harshly.

"And who the hell are you to tell me to shut up," I almost yelled.

"I'm here to help protect you from the war. Now if you want to cooperate with me, I mean with us, than by all means cooperate, but we can make this as hard as possible too," she
said rather rudely.

"Please, all I want is a name," I said keeping up a guard around my heart and mind.

"Rosemarie Hathaway," she said simply.

"And the both of you, and I might add who are together, no wait married, are here to protect me and some other female from some horrible war that's about to start," I said.

"How did you know we were married," Rosemarie asked.

"I know things, and it's not really a secret when you wear your wedding bands on your fingers," I said matter-of-factly.

"I told you that we needed to take them off," she turned on Dimitri.

"Don't get angry with me about that. I thought that it would keep males away from you and females away from me," he said narrowing her eyes at her.

"Well, I don't know now. I mean if I hadn't saved you then we wouldn't have even been able to be together, but because you found your soul again, we are. I understand that you want to keep these on, but for the sake of the rest of the mission can we please take them off," she pleaded.

I was watching this little fight happen in front of me and I was speechless because I didn't want this to happen to me and Emmett. Oh how I missed him and how I seriously wanted him to be here with me. I placed a hand on my stomach that wasn't showing yet, but if I was kept here for months I would be showing and then I would be in deep trouble.

"Emmett," I whispered under my breath.

The arguing finally stopped and it was apparent that Rosemarie won because they both slipped off their wedding bands and slipped them through small, thick silver necklaces that they both wore around their necks. Dimitri turned towards the door and on the back of his neck were tattoos.

Rosemarie had her hair down, but she brushed it aside and she had the same tattoos on her neck as Dimitri did. I had never seen them before. They were weird lightning bolt shapes, in fact they were much jagged than lightning bolts and above them were small dragon shaped tattoos as well. I wanted to ask them about the marks, but I couldn't because I would have felt rude, so I kept quiet.

"Are you alright," Dimitri's voice cut through my thoughts.

"What," I asked.

"Are you feeling alright? Is there something wrong with your stomach," he repeated his question and tacked on another.

"I'm fine. Honest I am," I said a little too quickly.

"Are you sure," he prompted.

"Positive. Nothing is wrong with me," I said with a small smile.

I watched Rosemarie and her eyes were narrowed at me so I took my hand off of my stomach. There was nothing wrong with my baby so far and I was planning on keeping it that way. My hands went to the pockets of my jeans and I felt in my back pocket a phone. This made me really excited, but I kept the excitement to myself. I couldn't let them see my excitement over my discovery.

I couldn't trust these people because I didn't know them and they honestly freaked me out. I mean coupled together, both headstrong, and both have the weird tattoos. I'm not sure how I would be able to talk to my family or let them know where
I'm at seeing as I don't know where I'm at.

"Name, what's your name," Rosemarie's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Rhiannon Cullen," I announced even though I wasn't married to Emmett yet.

"What is your last name," she asked.

"Cullen," I repeated.

She turned to Dimitri and they started talking in low voices. I strained my ears to try and listen, but I only got bits and pieces of the conversation.

"Cullen, that can't be. She's not wearing any wedding band for one and two it just doesn't
make sense," Rosemarie hissed.

"People can be married and not have to wear wedding bands," Dimitri pointed out quietly.

"We were not supposed to drag Cullens into the mix. It was only supposed to be Hart, Brinkman, and Hale," Rosemarie hissed back.

I was confused now. Earlier this Rosemarie person only wanted one other female and now she wanted both Kira and Rosalie. I wanted answers to my many questions and I wanted the answers as soon as possible, but I had to figure out a way to contact Emmett and his family. His phone may have been destroyed back at the rundown house, but I was certain that he had another phone already. I needed to hear his voice to know that everything would be okay and that he was out searching for me.

Emmett's Point of View

The explosion that went off made me lose connection with Rosalie and I felt Rhiannon's grip on me grow tighter and then slacken. I grew scared and worried for her whereabouts.

"Rhiannon," I shouted through the commotion.

There was no answer so I my worry for her grew, and not just for her, but for our baby that she was carrying as well. I hoped to God that she was alright. The phone that I had been using was destroyed, but we always had more where they came from. I left the house before anyone could see me and I went to HANA. The car was sitting as still as possible and when I jumped into the driver's seat it was like she woke up.

"Mr. Cullen how may I be of service," she asked calmly.

"Call Rosalie and make it snappy," I said hurriedly.

"As you wish," she replied and the phone in her car started ringing.

"Hello," Rose's voice answered.

"Rose, it's Emmett. Rhiannon's gone missing again, but I think the people who have taken her aren't just looking for her; they are looking for two others. At least that's what I got before the explosion," I said almost breathlessly.

"Alright, where are you now," she asked.

"Driving back to the house and I'll be there shortly. Get a hold of Mike and Sarah and tell them to get to the house and make it snappy," I said almost angrily.

"I'm on it," she said and then hung up.

"HANA take the wheel, I'm too angry to drive," I seethed.

"Of course," she said and she started driving at the speed I was going.

I was back at the house within a matter of seconds thanks to speeding and just as I pulled up so did KITT or what I assumed to be KITT. I got out of the car and Mike and Sarah also got out.

"What's going on," Mike asked.

"Follow me into the house and I will explain everything," I said rushing towards the already open door.

Once inside everyone was gathered around to hear what had happened to both Rhiannon and me.

"Alright first things first, Mike, Sarah, Rhiannon had decided to find you guys to apologize for her behavior a year ago, so we took HANA since she could track KITT. She pulled up next to a black Mustang that looked exactly like KITT, but it wasn't because when Rhia asked, the car stayed silent. She just though that his computer program was turned off so we went into the abandoned building to see if it only looked abandoned on the outside, but it turned out to be disgusting on the inside as well. We were about to leave when we were ambushed by humans who wouldn't tell us who they were working for. There was an explosion and then when the smoke cleared Rhiannon was missing and I'm here without her," I explained in a rush.

"I had a vision of the explosion and I was about to send someone to go after you when you called to tell us that you were on your way home and without Rhiannon," Alice piped up.
My eyes turned to look for Kira, but she was nowhere to be found and neither was Rosalie.

"Where's Rose and Kira," I asked.

"They were here a few minutes ago," Bella said.

"They went to go look for Rhiannon," Edward announced.

"Damn it, I was going to make search teams and then search for her that way," I said through clenched teeth.

"We can still have search teams," Bella said.

"Who will watch Renesmee," I said.

"I will," both Leah and Jacob said.

"No, Leah I need you to be a part of the search teams," I said.

"Alright," she said.

"Edward, are you going to be alright with Jake watching your daughter," I asked.

"For now," he grimaced.

"Alright, Edward, Bella you both look south of Forks and closer to Oregon, Leah you and
Alice and Jasper look closer to Montana and Idaho, Carlisle you and Esme and myself will look for her towards Canada," I said.

"Agreed, now let's go. We all have cell phones to contact each other with correct," Carlisle asked.

Everyone nodded their heads.

"What about Sarah and me," Mike asked.

"You both look in the general area of Forks, Seattle, and the other big cities and small towns of Washington," I said.

"Alright, you can contact us through KITT," Mike said.

"Good," I replied and we all left the house to search in our given areas.

All I could hope for was that Rhiannon was safe, unhurt, and still pregnant with our fully human baby that we were still trying to figure out how it was fully human. Carlisle, Esme and I piled into HANA and took off. Everyone else took their cars and went their prospective ways.

Kira's Point of View

"Are you sure we should have just left like that," Rose asked.

"Yes, my best friend is in trouble and I wasn't going to wait for Emmett to come up with a
clever plan to get her back," I answered.

"Where do we start looking for her," she asked.

"Anywhere and everywhere, but I was thinking somewhere near Montana, I don't know why, but something tells me that she would be somewhere in that general area," I answered.

"Alright then let's go," she smiled and we took off running as fast as were able to, which was pretty fast.

We made it to Montana within a few minutes and we both started looking together. Something felt off to me about Montana as if there was a certain evil that needed to be stopped. I didn't know what was going to happen, but I hoped that it had nothing to do with Rhiannon, Rosalie, or myself because I didn't want to have to deal with anything except the Volturi.

Thankfully there was no news from them for the past year because both Rhiannon and I needed to come up with a way to defeat them and I would like to do it while she's still human that way it will be more affective. I mean we would execute the plan when we were both vampires, but coming up with the plan would be fun to do when she's still human because of what they put her through towards the end of her high school life.

Even though Evan wasn't her real half-brother she still felt a small connection towards him and I know for a fact that she wants revenge for his death because I know I would if that happened to me.

"Kira I smell something off," Rose interrupted my thoughts.

"What's it smell like," I asked since I detached myself from my sense of smell lately.

"Horrible, like something has been rotting for weeks and days on end," she replied.

I opened all of my senses and the minute my sense of smell returned I wish I hadn't.

"Damn, that reeks," I said wrinkling my perfect face.

"I know right, like what is that," Rose pondered.

"I don't know, but we need to keep our guards up because if we don't we can be in major trouble," I said.

"Oh I know and I don't want to jeopardize our rescue mission," she said with a mischievous grin.

"Let's go," I said and we started walking the state of Montana so that we wouldn't miss a
single nook and cranny.

As we were walking I couldn't shake the feeling that we were being followed. The unfortunate nasty smell continued to lurk around us and I didn't like it one bit. All I wanted was to find Rhiannon and bring her home to safety. We both turned the corner down a street and started walking down it trying to blend in with the humans, but we didn't have to even try because it was like the little town we were in was completely devoid of all human life and activity. This made me wary of all of my surroundings because I wasn't sure what was going on anymore. We continued to walk through the small town until I heard a noise coming from behind us.

"Did you hear that," I asked, which was kind of stupid seeing as though we both had
enhanced hearing.

"Yeah, what do you think that was," she asked.

"I don't know, but I do know that I don't like the way this town is so damn quiet as if humans don't exist here," I said.

"Same here because it's a little creepy," Rose agreed.

I agreed on the creepy factor. It was something that really unsettled me. The noise was repeated more than once and in more than one location of the street we were on.

"Who's there," I called making sure my voice was steady and smooth, even though I was a vampire.

There was no answer, except for the same sound as if something was gliding through the streets.

"Rose, I think it's time to leave and search the next town," I said.

She nodded her head and we turned to run, but I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Where do you think you're going," a disgustingly ugly male thing asked.

"Who the hell are you," I retorted.

"My name is Darren and you my dears are going to die," he said with a sneer.

"Why, what did we ever do to you," Rose demanded.

"You existed," he replied.

"Right and you are going to kill two young females just because we exist," I questioned with a slightly furrowed brow.

"That's about right yes," Darren answered.

"And how are you going to do that when you are outnumbered," Rose asked.

"Are you sure I'm outnumbered," he wondered.

"Wha-," I was about to ask when we were completely surrounded by disgusting and smelly humans.

"Oh great," Rose muttered.

"Now who's outnumbered," he chuckled.

This situation was not getting any better for both Rose and I and I didn't know how to get us out of it.

"Alright fine, attack us all you want, but let's see who actually wins the battle," Rose said smugly.

I narrowed my eyes at her and she shot me an apologetic look. I know that she was just trying to help, but I hadn't used my special gifts to help protect me or anyone else for that matter except Rhiannon. I wasn't sure if I could protect Rose. I was able to bring her back once, but I wasn't sure if I would be able to do it again if something happened to her. Rose took a fighting stance and I stood next to her in my own kind of fighting stance.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, because you are so easily destroyed," Darren said.

"You don't know how to destroy us," I said defiantly.

"Oh really, I think I do," he said pulling one of his many minions towards himself.

I watched as he took out a lighter and grabbed a hold of one of the fingers and then set it on fire. The minion went up in smoke quickly and efficiently. There was no trace left of him. That made me relax just a little bit, because the only way that we could be destroyed was ripping us apart and then setting the pieces on fire. I was positive that just setting a flame on us wouldn't harm us at all. I just hoped that my assumption was correct.

"That does not scare me," both Rose and I said together.

"Fight if you will, but you will lose," Darren said and then turned around and walked off.

He was really pissing me off and he really shouldn't have showed us how to kill his minions because now I was going to have some fun.

"Hey Darren, you might want to stay and watch the show," I called to him.

Rose turned to me incredulous.

Trust me Rose, I think we can beat these guys I sent telepathically.

Are you sure she asked.

Positive, seeing as though he showed us what to do and combine that with our many talents as vampires I think we have this fight in the bag I reassured her.


She nodded her head and went back to back so that each of us could take half.

"You know I think I will, because this would be amusing to me I think," he said smugly.

I held in my snicker because I knew that would really piss him off. I narrowed my eyes at these zombie like creatures since that's what they resembled the most. They attacked us with full force and it caught both of us off guard a little. We fought and we fought as hard as possible managing to kill at least a good hundred or so, but they still seemed to multiply before us.

"Kira, I don't think we can win," Rose breathed when we managed to link up for a few seconds.

"Just keep fighting," I said.

"Right," she agreed and went back to the fight.

We fought for what seemed like days and years, but was only merely hours. I was getting tired for a vampire and it didn't seem right at all. These zombies continued to multiply on us and I was getting really disheartened about the whole situation. I kept fighting though because I was one who would not give up at all and I knew Rose wouldn't either. At the moment I was deep in battle with one of the stronger zombie creatures and it wasn't looking good for me.

As I was trying to get my hold on him he suddenly burst into flames, but it wasn't from me and I looked towards Rosalie and it wasn't from her either. I was confused. More and more of the zombie creatures started catching fire and some of them were even being beheaded before my eyes. It was crazy. There were others who were being staked and it seemed odd that they would die that way, which worried me. I rejoined the fight and was able to kill a few more with my gifts and it pumped up my adrenaline level.

I continued to fight and as I was fighting one of the zombie creatures I noticed Darren making a run for it. I wanted to scream in rage, but I knew that I had to finish off these creatures before I could even get my hands on Darren.

Once they were all destroyed I looked around for Rose and she was breathing just as hard as I was. She walked over to me and embraced me in a hug.

"I was so afraid that something bad would happen to you and I wouldn't have been able to help you again," I whispered to her.

"Trust me I'm a fighter when I'm given the chance to be," she whispered back.

"Hey are you two alright," someone asked us from behind.

I turned around and found myself looking at four teenagers.

"Who are you guys," I asked.

"My name's Lissa, this is my husband Christian, and these are our two friends Eddie and Mia," Lissa said.

"Where did you come from," Rose asked.

"First things first, I believe you need to tell us your names please," Lissa asked politely.

"My apologies, my name is Kira and this is my friend Rose," I answered.

"Rose as in short for Rosemarie," Lissa asked.

"No, actually it's short for Rosalie," Rose put in a little rudely.

"I'm sorry to have assumed, it's just I have a best friend named Rosemarie and I normally call her Rose," Lissa said solemnly.

"I'm sorry to have acted rudely, I didn't mean anything by it," Rose apologized.

"So, what are you guys doing here," I asked.

"We are hunting Strigoi," Christian answered.

"What are Strigoi," Rose asked.

"They are evil vampires who try to kill Moroi and Dhampirs," Eddie piped up.

"Now I'm confused," I said.

"Well, if you come with us we can explain it all to you. We're actually also trying to find my best friend and her husband. They were sent on a mission to find three females that were prophesized to help us defeat the Strigoi once and for all," Lissa said with a small smile.

"Well, let's get out of this town before more Strigoi, or whatever those zombie creatures were return," Rosalie said.

I couldn't help but smile at her. Yeah, I agreed though they were disgusting and they smelled horrible as well.

"I'm looking for my best friend too," I said.

"Really, what happened to her," Lissa asked.

"I don't know actually. She went to go and apologize to some of her friends that she was rude to a year ago with her fiancé and then something happened to her and I don't know where she is now," I replied sadly.

"We'll find her and my best friend to," Lissa said draping an arm over my shoulder.

"Thanks, we could use all the help we can get," I said.

"Let's start looking for them shall we," Lissa smiled.

"I'm game. Are you Rosalie," I asked.

"You bet, let's go because the sooner we find her, the sooner we can get back to Forks, Washington and away from these crazy Strigoi vampires," she said and took me by the arm.

"What Rosalie," I hissed to her.

"I don't think we can trust these people," she hissed back.

"And why not, they helped us defeat those Strigoi things," I hissed through clenched teeth.

"I can't trust them. They seem too nice to be true," she hissed back.

"Is everything alright," Lissa's voice cut through.

"Yes, everything's just fine," I smiled back at her and that's when I realized that Rose might be correct in thinking that something was a little off with those four.

I had to figure out what seemed off with them before something horrible happened to Rose and me. I couldn't let that happen at all and I wasn't going to let that happen.

"Come on let's play this out and the first sign of trouble or deception, we'll make a run for it," I hissed to her.

"Alright," she hissed back.

I turned around and smiled at the four of strangers. They all smiled back and we followed them out of the small town.

Lissa's Point of View

We arrived in the small town that Rose told us to and she was right they were fighting a ton of Strigoi. When the Queen was murdered we all took charge and decided to fight back. Christian's Aunt took charge of the whole situation and we have been hunting Strigoi since we graduated, well actually since we were attacked at Rose and Dimitri's wedding ceremony.

That day was a complete disaster and Rose is still pissed at what happened. They are technically not legally married yet, seeing as though the priest of the ceremony was murdered. I had to call Rose and let them know that we found the other two. We had to lead them to Rose and Dimitri so that we could fill them all in on the whole prophecy and their mission to help take down the Strigoi once and for all. I couldn't wait until I could stop fighting and just live my life with Christian. That's all I needed was to just have a peaceful life with my husband.

"Hey, I need to make a quick phone call, you all go on ahead and I'll stay back here for a couple of minutes," I said.

"Are you sure," Kira asked.

"Positive," I smiled.

"Alright, make it snappy," she joked.

I chuckled lightly. I walked a good ways away from the group and pulled out my cell phone. I dialed Rose's number and hoped to God that she would answer right away.

"Hello," her voice said on the other line.

"Rose, it's me. You were right somehow. We have them and we are on our way to the
Cabin. Is the other one there," I asked.

"Yeah, and she's getting on my nerves with her many questions.

"Don't worry, they have to be the ones that can help us," I said.

"I know Lissa, I know. They fit the description of the Prophecy and all we have to do is fill them in on it once you get here," she said.

"We're on our way," I said and then hung up.

I walked back towards the group and we started off on our journey to find our friends. I already knew where they were and I was going to have a hard time coming up with an explanation as to how I knew where they were, but I was also hoping that Christian would help in that department seeing as though he's a wonderful storyteller. I hated deceiving these girls, but it was the only way to get them to agree to come with us, which is why Rose had me do it in the first place because of my compulsion talents. I'm not even sure if they really worked or not because these aren't Moroi vampires and they aren't Strigoi.

In fact, I don't even know who the hell, I mean what the hell they are because of their eye color mainly. I've never seen anyone with golden eyes before and it intrigues me. All I knew was that I had to get these girls to Dimitri and Rose so that they can explain the prophecy that they found when they were investigating the Queen's murder and all I had to do was trust that Rose and Dimitri knew what they were doing because if they didn't then we were all in deep trouble with these females, especially this Rosalie because she seemed like someone no one should mess with or piss off in any way possible.

"Lissa are you alright," Kira's voice intruded my thoughts.

"What," I asked.

"Are you okay, you look troubled," she added.

"No, I'm fine honest. I just wish I could be with my best friend again," I lied nonchalantly.

She nodded her head and we continued to walk towards the nearby trees of the town. I hated the forest, especially after one of the last attacks that happened at the Academy when we still attended. Rose was a mess after that attack that she went off on her own without graduating. I was just thankful that she was able to find her true love and save him from himself. I don't think Rose could have lived through her own life without Dimitri by her side. They loved each other so much despite the age difference. It reminded me a little of my love for Christian. We continued to walk through the trees now. I couldn't even tell if Kira and Rosalie were still with us because they were so quiet.

"Where exactly are we headed," Rosalie asked.

"We have a house in the woods where we can stay for awhile until we can come up with a
good plan of action to find our friends," Christian answered.

Kira nodded her head and we continued to walk until we all saw the house in the distance. We made our way towards it and the sight that I saw once we entered the house was not a pretty sight. Both Rosalie and Kira were royally pissed off at all of us including Rosemarie and Dimitri who they had never even met before because of the one person they were searching for. This was not going to be a pretty sight for any of us and it might just be the beginning of disaster if they don't see the reasoning behind it all.