Status: Hiatus / RIP James Owen Sullivan

Forget The Math

Kitrine Marie is a lonely, depressed and broken 15 almost 16 year old girl. Desperate to feel some kind of love, even false love after tragedy strikes her life once more, she takes to her favorite chat sites in search of what she craves the most.
Other teenagers her age might have a drug like pot, or niccotine or alcohol that they crave. Kitrine's drug was none of these, her sole drug was affection. Being monophobic, she felt that she had to be loved at all times by someone, even artificial love would suffice if it had to. But she could never be alone or remotely feel alone.
Zachary James had just broken up with his girlfriend of many many years due to a mutual agreement. Even though they ended things off on a good note, the 28 year old couldn't help but feel lonely. Two of his bestfriends were very hapilly married, another engaged and the last of his band very in love with his girlfriend. He needed love, almost craved it. After just a few weeks of seeing so much passion be passed between 8 people, he couldn't take it anymore. he set up a contest on his myspace account offering to fly out the best musician with a friend that he could find. Only hours later his inbox slowly started recieving messages from fans all over the globe. A few struck him as talented. But a few days later, almost a week, he recieved the one that he would never forget.