The Mt. Abe Adventures

.02

What if I say I'm not like the others? I'm not just another one of the animalistic teenagers who wander the hall in their cliques. High school is like a terrifying unnatural ecosystem. Everyone lives and moves in herds, if you're alone you're liable to get trampled and attacked. It takes a lot to be a loner, but I survive.

How to survive encounters with the Mt. Abe Cliques:

1) The Cliques: Preps, Jocks, Rednecks, Druggies & Wangsters, Rockers, Emo & Goths, Posers, and Loners. (Note: Loners are not actually a clique, they exist outside the system.)

1A) Preps. They draw strength from groups. NEVER approach a crowd of them but the solitary Prep can be reasonable alone. Do not anger a Prep unless doing so for sport, actual drama will ruin you.

1B) Jocks. Usually big and dumb, but don't let them catch you off guard. NEVER let them think you're weak. If you get caught with a jock, you're best bet for defense is to say something witty and run away while they ponder it. Unless of course you have a really powerful punch, then you're fine.

1C) Rednecks. They normally don't notice anyone other than their own, but if you're singled out, they will make your life hell. Arguments tend to be them repeating themselves over and over again without letting you say anything. The best way to make a Redneck hear you is a quick but hard punch to the face, I prefer the bridge of the nose or eye socket. If a Redneck likes you, you'll be fine. They have rivalries within their groups, so it's impossible to be liked by all of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I didn't finish this, I will at some point but don't hold your breath.

PLEASE DON'T BE STUPID AND REPORT ME OR GIVE ME RUDE COMMENTS ABOUT "LABELING." THIS IS MEANT TO BE A COMEDY, NOT A SET OF LAWS. If you find it so offensive that you can't possibly live with such a thing posted on the internet, message me.