Status: FINISHED!

All Again For You

mouth shut.

I awoke with a slight headache and I groan. I stretched my arms over my head, and turned onto my side. I opened my eyes slightly to see Garrett's sleeping figure next to me. I smiled and moved myself closer to him. Sub-conciously, he held me closer, pulling his arms tight around my waist and neck.

I closed my eyes again and pressed my forehead against his shoulder, sighing.

"You okay, Savannah?" He asked softly. I could have jumped out of my skin when he spoke. He laughed, and kissed the top of my head. "Sorry if I scared you."

"You didn't scare me, I just didn't know you were up," I gave him a small smile and put my head back down on his pillow. "My head hurts."

Wordlessly, Garrett sat up and climbed out of his bed to go into his bathroom. He rustled around in the cabinets for a few minutes before returning with a glass of water and two asprins. I took them gratefully, and sat up against his wall, running my fingers through my hair to get all the knots out of it.

He took a seat next to me, giving me one of his sweatshirts to wear. I put it on graciously, zipping it up only halfway.

"Do you know what time it is?" I asked, leaning my head against his shoulder. I felt him shake his head, and let out a sigh. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He stated, with another heavy sigh.

"Garrett," I said in the sternest tone I could. "Something is wrong, and you're not telling me what."

"Alright," He began, pausing to take a few deep breaths. "I've been getting texts from the guys all morning long, which aren't that bad. But guess who found out?"

I could only think of one other person that would text or call Garrett if they found out he was seeing someone else.

Marie.

"Oh my God, not her," I dug my head into my knees, and put my arms above my head. Garrett placed a hand on my back, tracing circles with his fingers.

"I don't know who told her, Sav. I didn't want her to find out." He whispered almost inaudibly.

"Whatever, it's fine," I let out a soft breath, lifting my head back up. "She was bound to find out eventually."

"True, but I would have rather her figured it out on her own than someone else tell her." Garrett moved closer to me, and pulled me close to his side.

"Well, what's done is done," I smiled. "And now she knows that you're mine." I smiled, then leaned up to kiss him gently.

"Oh yeah, get it Gary!" Trey called as he passed by Garrett's room, interrupting us. A grin plastered across his face, knowing he would get Garrett annoyed with him.

"Trey! Cut it out!" A feminine voice said sternly afterwards. Amanda, Trey's current girlfriend, appeared in the doorway. "I'm sorry, Sav. You too, Garrett. Trey's an ass, right Trey?"

"Right! Wait- Oh no you didn't!" He shouted and chased after her, Amanda letting out a high-pitched squeal as she flew down the stairs.

"They're adorable." I stated, wrapping an arm around Garrett's middle.

"True," He agreed with a smile. "But not as good as us, right?"

"Psh, no one can be as good as us," I rested my head against his chest and smiled.

"C'mon, let's get up and do something," He said suddenly, pulling me up with him as he got off his bed. Confused, I followed him down into the kitchen, where his mom sat at the table reading the paper.

"Hi, Mrs. Nickelsen," I smiled meekly. Thoughts were racing through my head. Had she known I stayed the night? That Garrett and I were an item? Did she even know that Garrett liked me in the first place?

Garrett must have sensed my stress, and put his hands on my shoulders, rubbing small circles by my pressure points. "Hey, relax. It's okay," He whispered. His breath tingled my neck, causing me to shiver.

"Hi, Savannah. Sleep well?" His mom asked with a smile, looking up from her paper. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks, and heard Garrett laugh.

"Y-yeah, I guess." I stammered. Come on, Savannah. Pull it together! It's not like you haven't talked to the woman before, you've known her your whole life. Get it together!

"I'll be right back, Savannah, you can make whatever you want for breakfast," Garrett said quickly, then glanced at the clock to see it was almost noon. "Or lunch."

"Okay," I said softly as he left the room. I heard the door to his bathroom slam shut, then the water start to run.

"So, Savannah," Garrett's mother smiled, motioning for me to sit down in the seat next to her. "Garrett's been talking an awful lot about you these past few days."

"He- he has?" I had only known Garrett to talk about me with Trey, and that was only when he needed advice on where to take me out to lunch.

"Yeah, he has," Her smile grew wider as she continued talking. "You make him happy, Savannah. This is the best he's been in a long time."

"Well, he's a keeper," I laughed, feeling more open around his mom than I did before.

Garrett returned shortly, putting his arms around my waist from behind and planting a kiss on my cheek. I smiled, and returned the favor by kissing his temple.

"Well, I'll leave you two alone, I don't want to intrude." Mrs. Nickelsen smiled, beginning to get up from the table.

"No, no, mom. We were actually just going to go out." He stated. He took my hand in his and helping me up out of the chair.

"Be back for dinner!" Mrs. Nickelsen called after us. Garrett shut the front door, then grabbed the sides of my face and pressed his lips to mine. I pulled away slightly, surprised by his sudden gesture.

"What was that for?" I asked, catching my breath.

"Well since I can't really kiss you in my own house without someone else interrupting us..." He trailed off, smiling sheepishly.

"Aw, Gary," I leaned in, teasing him. He leaned in to kiss me before I pulled back and grasped his hand, taking him down the walk way and to the sidewalk.

"Where are you taking me?" He asked, laughing as we ran through the neighborhood.

"You'll see!" Though truthfully, I had no clue where I was taking him.

&&

"Sav, we've been walking for the past hour." Garrett panted, wiping the sweat from his brow.

"I know," I smirked at him as he leaned against a mailbox, shading his eyes from the sun with his sunglasses that were once perched on the top of his head.

"You're fucking crazy, you know that?" He smiled back with a toothy grin. "Come here." He opened his arms, letting me wrap my arms around his middle.

"I could stay like this," I sighed. His shirt was slightly damp from the dry sweat coming through the thin fabric from his chest. "But not here."

"Where then, do you propose?" He asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Somewhere with air conditioning, duh!" I laughed and took his hand back in mine, lacing my fingers with his.

"Alright, now where are you taking me?"

"Back to my house. It's like, not even a block from here, come on, Gar." I pulled him along the sidewalk to my house, my mother's car not in the driveway.

"Are you sure it's okay that I'm here when you mom isn't here?" He asked timidly, stopping short before reaching the front door.

"Garrett," I stated bluntly. "You have been over countless times without my mom being here. This time really is no different."

"Yeah, but..." He trailed off and shook his head, then followed me into the house. "Nevermind."

A silence soon enveloped us after, causing the air to be a bit tense. Almost like it had been when I had woken up next to Garrett just hours before.

"So, California," I began. Garrett looked up, his face beaming.

"We're leaving Sunday." He smiled. It looked as though his cheeks were about to fall off, his mouth was so wide.

"I know!" I exclaimed, hugging him. "Where are we staying?"

"We got a beachside house in Palos Verdes. John's parents worked something out with their friends out there, and we got it for the next five days."

"Five days of pure awesome, you mean." I corrected him teasingly. He planted a kiss on my forehead, and hugged me close.

Just then, my mom came in through the front door looking frustrated and stressed out. Garrett pulled back from me, his arms going to his sides instantly.

"Hi, Ms. Harrison," Garrett gave a weak smile, doing his best to try and not be awkward.

"Hi, Garrett." She huffed, setting her pocketbook down on the chair closest to her. "Savannah Claire, I need to talk to you. In private." She said, eyeing Garrett.

"I need to get going anyway. I'll talk to you later, Sav." He gave me a quick hug and made his way out the still-open front door. My mom trudged her feet back towards the door, and slammed it shut.

Timidly, I asked, "What's wrong?"

"Your father." She said bluntly, rubbing her eyes with her thumb and forefinger.

Cue my stomach sinking down the the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
o0o0o~
What's gonna happen now?
I felt the need to leave you guys with some sort of cliffhanger.
Hopefully, I'll update soon (:

I love you guys! Almost to 100 comments woopwoop :3

Comment, rate and subscribe please and thank you!