Drugs Are Wack

Drugs Are Wack

"Where are you going?"

"Don't worry Jess, I will be back soon."

"You better not miss third period," Jess said.

"Bye, love you."

"Love you too, Allan."

As Allan walked towards his car all he could think about was drugs and that he wanted them. He went to see his good friend Shawn who also sold drugs.

"Watcha got for me today?" Allan asked.

"Don't you think you spend enough money on drugs, Allan?" Shawn asked.

"JUST GIVE ME SOME!" Allan yelled in frustration.

"Not this time, Allan. Get them from someone else."

"Ah, you're worthless." Allan stated. He went back to his car and drove to the nearest street corner. He reached the corner of 6th and Jilled where he saw a man. The man was wearing blue jeans and a black shirt. He didn't look rich but he didn't look poor. Allan decided he had nothing to lose so he got out of his car, walked up to the man and asked "How much?"

"For what?" the man asked sounding puzzled.

"Come on, I know you sell drugs," Allan said calmly.

"Fine, you got me. I will sell you some for seventy bucks," the man stated.

Allan only had fifty dollars. "Is fifty okay?"

"NO! Seventy only!" exclaimed the man.

Allan didn't know what to do. He thought to himself about stealing it or walking away. His mind instantly gave an answer: steal the drugs. Allan lunged forward and snatched the drugs right out of the man's hands. The man started cursing and running after Allan.Allan was running faster than he had ever run before. He got to his car, opened the door, started it and drove off. He wasn't far from school and third period was getting ready to start. He ended up going home, skipping school and smoking.

One hour later he got really hungry, but he barely had any food in the house so he decided to go to a store. He was going to take his car but he forgot where he put his keys so he had to walk. The store wasn't far anyway. He was close to the store when he saw the man he stole the drugs from, but this time he was with two other men. They noticed Allan and quickly chased after him. They were chasing him for several minutes when they led him into a forest. It was harder to see.

One of the men reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a Glock. The man shot several times but he kept hitting trees. A few seconds after Allan tripped on a huge log. The three men stood over him and shot him, once in the leg and once in the stomach. Allan screamed in pain for a few seconds and then lost his voice. The men left the forest, leaving Allan to die.

Allan was bleeding to death and he knew it. He started thinking, thinking about Jessica. He had been with her for five years now. He thought about skipping school when she told him not too. He then stopped thinking about her and started to think about why he started doing drugs in the first place. All it did was waste his money and his life. His addiction got so strong that he would do anything for drugs. He never thought he would have to steal drugs, but more importantly, he never though he would die from them.