Status: Active. Feedback would speed up the activeness.

I Swear I'll Change Your Mind

She Doesn't Give A Damn

I opened my eyes and realized that I was not in my bed. I rolled over and no one was there. Where the hell was I?

"Oh hey, you're up" Brent smiled, walking in the room.

"Brent," I said quietly, "Did we-"

He put his hand up ordering me to stop talking and shook his head, "No, we didn't. I wouldn't do that, don't worry"

I smiled, a big weight coming off my shoulders, "Thank God. No offense"

He shook his head, "Don't worry about it. I hope you don't mind though, I slept here last night"

I nodded, "It's fine. Just as long as nothing happened"

He smiled, "I bought coffee and some bagels, you hungry?"

I realized how hungry I actually was and nodded, following Brent to the kitchen.

"So what happened last night?" I didn't remember anything that happened last night, so I thought it would be good to ask Brent what actually happened to make sure I didn't do something stupid.

"Well, you almost threw your drink at the girl Jon was with, Brooke" He said with a slight laugh.

I groaned, "Please tell me you're kidding"

He shook his head, "Nope. Everyone got a good laugh out of that. Jon didn't even realize what was going on. Brooke was getting heated. No one likes her"

I smiled slightly, "Who is she exactly? Pat told me she's a good friend of Jon's, but honestly, no friends play tonsil hockey, unless he was trying to get something out of her throat so she wouldn't choke"

Brent laughed, "You're funny, Ash. But she's Jon's ex-girlfriend, and also my ex. Pat invited her because I still kind of like her, you know? She's just one of those girls you don't get over"

I frowned, "Brent, you deserve better than that stupid slut. I don't mean to be a bitch, but what's Jon's standing with her?"

"He doesn't like her anymore. They dated Jon's rookie year. She just follows him around like a little lost puppy because he's a big star now. She's in it for the money, and the well-known status" Brent smiled, "You like him, don't you?"

I shook my head, "No. I mean yes. I really don't know"

"Give him a chance Ash, he's a good kid"

"I get jealous a little too easily. I don't think I can deal with girls all over him, chasing him wherever we go"

"Jon wouldn't cheat. He's never cheated on any girl before. I swear, you have nothing to worry about"

I sighed, "I don't know. I need more time. I've only known him for a week"

He smiled, "I give it a month"

____

"Austin," I called out, "are you home?"

"In here Ash," I heard a bunch of shuffling before Austin came out of his bedroom.

I laughed at his hair, and his clothes which were all wrinkled.

"Austin, please tell me you were wrestling a bear or something in there"

"Um, well" He smiled sheepishly, "okay, Chrissy's in there. I didn't think you'd be home for another hour or so"

I rolled my eyes, "I wanna meet this girl that has my brother constantly thinking about sex. Go tell her to get dressed or something"

"Ash, give me 20 minutes, please?" He sent me a pleading look.

"Austin! What am I going to do for 20 minutes?"

He shrugged, "I don't know. Go shop or do something girly. Go see Pat. Anything, please?"

"By the time I get there, it'll be time to come back. I promise you can wait until later"

He sighed, "I hate you. I hope someone walks in on you when you and Jon are doing it"

I stuck my tounge out at him, and smiled in satisfaction when Austin walked back to his room, realizing that I won. 20 minutes later, Austin walked back out, his hair fixed and his clothes unwrinkled, followed by Chrissy.

She smiled timidly when she saw me, "Hi, I'm Chrissy, nice to meet you"

I shook her hand and smiled, "You too. It's nice to meet the girl who's tugging at my brother's heart strings"

Austin blushed, "Shut up Ashlee"

Chrissy laughed, "Actually, I better get going, I'll see you later Austin. Bye Ashlee, it was nice meeting you"

I smiled, "You too"

I turned to Austin when she left, and nodded in approval, "I like her, she's really nice. Good match for you. She's quiet, but outgoing, if that makes any sense"

He laughed, "Yeah, makes perfect sense. So, did you have fun last night"

I rolled my eyes, "Oh, yeah. Watching Jon and Brooke was so much fun"

"You wanted to kill her. Cristina made Kris watch you in case he had to hold you back"

"That was so embarassing. Jon must think I'm psycho"

He shook his head, "He didn't even realize. Don't worry. You know, everyone knows you like him, Ash. Just come out with it already"

I rolled my eyes, "Austin, I do not like Jon"

"Then why were you jealous?"

"Because" I mumbled, "I don't know, I just was! I was under the influence of alcohol, leave me alone"

"Jealous" He sing-songed.

I was certain about alot of things that happened last night; Brent and I didn't do anything. Jon looked pretty hot. Brooke is a major slut. And one thing I was definetly sure of was that I was not jealous.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm sorry about the updates taking so long.
sorry this is so short.
feedback is appreciated. 20 readers. 7 subscribers. a couple of comments = next update.