Status: Active. Feedback would speed up the activeness.

I Swear I'll Change Your Mind

I Just Hope For One Chance

Jonathan's P.O.V:

"What happened last night?" I asked no one in particular.

"Well," Pat spoke up, taking his time to think, "Brooke was all over you as usual"

I made a disgusted face. Brooke was my ex-girlfriend. Ever since I became the captain of an NHL team, and a huge star, she crawled back to me even though she cheated on me, and dumped me because she thought I was too prude for her.

"And Ashlee was getting extremely jealous" Kris added in with a wink.

I smiled, "She's finally cracking, huh?"

"She's not admitting it though" Brent admitted, "It's pissing me off"

"Is she mad at me?"

Pat shook his head, "I wouldn't say mad. Maybe dissapointed if anything. Maybe you should call her and set her straight"

I shrugged, "Yeah, maybe I should. But in person, you know? It might be better"

Kris smiled, "That's the spirit Jonny boy"

I took my phone out of my pocket, and began dialing her number.

"Hello?" Her voice came out, a little pissed off.

"Ashlee, you okay?" I asked, concerned.

"Oh Jon," He voice softened, "I'm fine. Is something wrong?"

"No, not at all. I was just wondering, what are you doing tonight?" The guys all smiled, on the edge of their seats for an answer.

"Um, nothing, yet. Did you have something in mind?" The smile in her voice made me smile like a little kid from ear to ear.

"Yeah, actually. I was wondering if you wanted to come over my house, just maybe watch a movie"

"That sounds great actually"

I did a little celebration in my head, and smiled, "Great, come over around 7?"

"Yeah, sounds great, see you later Jon"

"Bye Ash" I hung up the phone and smiled over at the guys, "Jonathan Toews does it again"

____

Ashlee's P.O.V:

"Hey," I smiled when Jon opened the door, "thanks for inviting me over"

He smiled and let me in, "No problem. I got kind of bored, and thought you might not have anything to do tonight"

I laughed, "So, you're just using me for when you're bored, huh?"

He smirked, "Pretty much, I hope you don't mind"

I shook my head, "Jon, I know you didn't invite me over here just to watch a movie, is something on your mind?"

It had to be something. When Jon called me I noticed an uneasiness in his voice which lead me to believe that either A.) he was nervous; or B.) he needed to talk to me about something.

He sighed and nodded, "I wanted to talk to you about the party actually"

I took a deep breath and nodded, "What about it?"

"Don't lie to me Ash, were you jealous about Brooke?"

I shouldn't even bother lying, "Okay, I was. Please don't tell the guys though, they'll be on my ass about it for the next 5 months"

He laughed, "Your secret's safe with me. Do you wanna tell me why you were jealous? I swear Ash, Brooke is nothing to me, she's just some stupid slut who follows me around because I'm a huge star, don't worry. You have nothing to be jealous about"

I shrugged, "I don't know honestly, I was under the influence of alcohol basically the whole night. That might've been the reason. But then again, I really don't know. But thanks for clearing that up"

He smiled, "Well, I have to admit, I was pretty jealous when I watched you drink with Brent, and I definetly wasn't that drunk"

I blushed, "Can we watch the movie now?"

Jon shrugged sheepishly, "Actually, I used the movie line just to get you over here, I didn't think you would come without reason"

I smiled, "Aww Jon, you're cute. I would've though"

He smiled, "I'll remember that next time. How about we just get something to eat?"

I nodded, "Yeah, that actually sounds really good"

____

"So, when does hockey season start up again?" I asked, breaking the comfortable silence.

"2 weeks. We've been practicing our asses off. Coach wants to create a Stanley Cup competitive team"

"Hey Jon, do you think you can do me a favor?"

He nodded, "Sure, what do you need?"

"I really want Austin to play hockey again. He misses it more than anything. Do you think you can maybe see if there's any room on your team?"

He smiled, "Of course I can. I'll get right on that next practice. Is he any good?"

I nodded, "Yeah, he could've played for the NHL"

"Why didn't he?"

"I really don't know. He thought he couldn't get anywhere, everyone underestimated him. He just got tired of it, so he quit. I feel bad, I catch him watching home movies of him playing hockey that our parents video taped"

"That's really sad. I'll definetly see what I can do though"

I smiled, "Thanks. You really are a good guy"

He grinned, "That's what I've been told"

I rolled my eyes, "You're cocky"

He smiled, "You love it"

Jon wouldn't let me pay for anything. Not even the tip. When I offered to pay, and put my money in the little book that contained the check, he made a whole scene that had people giving us dirty looks, so I grabbed my money and let him win.

"You're an asshole" I said smiling when we drove back to his house.

"Hey hey hey, be quiet. Gentlemen never let a girl pay for the date"

I smiled, "So this was a date. huh?"

He blushed and his eyes widened, "Um, I mean, if you wanted it to be, that's cool"

I laughed, "It's fine with me. Don't worry"

Jon pulled up behind my car and looked over at me, "Well, I had fun"

I nodded, "Yeah, me too. Call me tomorrow and let me know if you hear anything"

"Of course"

"Thanks again Jon" I smiled and got out of the car, "just call me up if you wanna do this again"

He smiled, "How about sometime this weekend?"

I nodded, "Sounds good. Bye Jon"
♠ ♠ ♠
i had to.
feedback would be amazing.
this is a gift, so enjoy. 6 subscribers. 8 readers. a couple of comments = next update.