Status: Active. Feedback would speed up the activeness.

I Swear I'll Change Your Mind

Let's Take This A Little Too Far, Anything Goes When You're In My Arms

"Are you trying to give half the guys here a heart attack?" I heard Cristina's voice from behind me. I turned around and smiled at her.

"No, it's not my fault that they're horny hockey players" I said in my defense.

She rolled her eyes, "What are you doing in the bathroom? Aren't you Jon's date for tonight?"

I sighed, "I'm in trouble, Cris. Big trouble"

She laughed, and pushed herself up onto one of the countertops, and sat down, "Why?"

"I think," I sighed, "I might just have feelings for Jon. I know it's bad, but damn, have you ever seen his abs?"

She smiled, "Ashlee, you're rambling,"

I smiled sheepishly, "Sorry, I do it when I'm nervous"

"Ash, this is a good thing! Do you know how happy the guys are going to be?"

I shook my head furiously, "No! The guy's can't know about this"

"Why?" She asked confused, "It's not like they're not going to find out. Especially Pat and Austin. Besides, you can't lead Jon on like that!"

I shook my head, "I don't know. I'm confused"

"Guys?" Rachel opened the door, and I immediately wanted to throw one of my heels at her, "your dates are waiting for you"

I tried not to roll my eyes and smiled sweetly at her, "Oh, thanks. Could you tell them we'll be out in a minute?"

She nodded, and walked out. I wasn't particularly fond of Rachel after what happened at the party. She was practically on Jon half the night, and I have to admit that I was jealous at that point.

"Can you believe her?" I whispered, just in case Rachel could still hear us.

She shook her head, and hopped off the counter, "I don't know about you, but I don't want Rachel anywhere near Kris. I better go. You coming?"

I shrugged, "Yeah, might as well"

____

"Boo" Patrick appeared behind me.

I turned around in my chair and smiled at him, "Hey there. How are you?"

He shrugged, "Why aren't I sitting at your table?"

"Because, I got Cristina, Kris, Jon, Brent and the slut sitting here" I replied, whispering the last part.

He laughed, "The slut, huh? Even got a nice nickname for her?"

"Come on Pat, she definetly is"

"I just think you're jealous, but hey that's just me, and I'm always wrong"

I rolled my eyes, "I am. Okay? Now shut up and go back to your table"

"I knew it. You can't lie to me Ash, I'm always right and I know everything"

"Goodbye Patrick" I said giving him the hint to go away.

"Yeah, goodbye Patrick" Jon mimicked.

Pat smiled at me and winked, then walked away.

"What was that about?" Jon asked.

I shook my head, "Nothing at all. Don't worry"

The rest of the night involved me and Jon talking non-stop and me laughing at his jokes. Rachel looking on being the little jealous slut she is. Cristina keeping a close eye on her the whole night.

"Yo, Captain Serious, your speech is in 5 minutes" Pat said, punching his shoulder.

"Do you ever go away?" I asked, annoyed.

He shook his head, "Love you too beautiful. But seriously, Jon, you better go get ready"

Jon rolled his eyes, "I'm sorry, I'll be right back"

Pat sat down in Jon's previous seat and casually swung an arm over my shoulder, "Ashlee and Jonathan sitting in a tree" He whispered in my ear.

I glared at him, "Don't you have anything better to do than annoy me?"

He shook his head, "Nope. Shut up, I'm waiting for my Captain to speak"

The lights dimmed, and Jon came out from behind the curtain. People started clapping and chanting.

I laughed when Brent spoke up, "Get'um Captain!"

"Brent, shut up" I said smiling, keeping my eyes on Jon the whole time.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, my Blackhawks' teammates, and anyone involved with our francise. Friday starts the 2009-2010 NHL season. A week from tonight, our whole team reunites in hopes of gaining the Stanley Cup, a dream of many of us since the time we learned about hockey or even skate. Tonight I also want to welcome a new member to our team, who just returned to hockey; Austin Martino"

There was a huge round of applause, and I smiled seeing Austin's face light up like it did when he had been accepted to the London Knights.

"This brings back so many memories" I said to Pat, "It feels like he's 17 all over again"

Pat nodded in agreement, "Except now he's playing with the big boys now"

About 10 minutes later, Jon walked back over to the table, kicking Patrick out of his chair. "You did great" I smiled, "Austin's really happy"

He nodded, "I know. He's going to be great for us. Coach says he's our secret weapon"

I laughed, "Nice to know you're using my brother"

He smirked, "Hey, I want that cup"

I rolled my eyes and hit his shoulder, "Greedy"

He shrugged, "I'm kind of getting tired. You want to get out of here?"

I nodded, realizing how tired I actually was, "Cristina, I'm leaving. You gonna be okay?" I asked her reffering to Rachel.

She nodded, "Yeah, I'll be fine, call me tomorrow"

____

"So, you going to come to our games and watch us kick every team's ass?" Jon asked, smiling proudly.

I laughed, "Of course I am, I wouldn't miss seeing Austin and Pat play for the world"

"Hey!" He said in mock hurt, "I see where I stand now, thanks. Maybe I'll just stop the car here and go cry now"

I smiled, "Of course I want to watch you play too. Don't worry. Damn, jealous much?"

He shrugged, "A little. Just like you were getting jealous of Rachel"

My breath caught in my throat. There was no way in hell he could possibly know, "What are you talking about?"

"I'm not blind" He stated matter-of-factly, "or stupid for that matter. It's okay Ash, I'm not going to hold it against you if that's what you think"

I sighed, "Alright fine. Maybe I was just a little bit jealous"

He laughed, "Right, I'm sure you were extremely jealous that she was practically on every guy. Messing up your chances, huh?"

So he didn't know. I nodded, "Yeah, that's exactly it"

He smiled, "Don't worry Ash, she's got nothing on you. Maybe the fact that she's a slut and will do whatever guys want"

The rest of the car ride was silent, except for the faint sound of the radio, and the car moving along the road.

"My house, or yours?" He asked.

"Mine" I said yawning, "I'm tired. I'm sorry Jon"

He shrugged, "Nah, it's cool. I have practice early in the morning anyway"

"Then just stay at my place. I'm sure Austin won't mind. Neither will Chrissy"

"Your place it is then" He said, a small smile tugging at his lips.

____

"Take your bed, I'll sleep on the couch"

I shook my head, "My house, your the guest, you take my bed. Goodnight Jon" I grabbed blankets and a pillow from the closet and threw them on the couch.

"I refuse to go to sleep if you're sleeping on the couch" He crossed his arms over his chest.

"Jon" I whined, "Don't make this difficult. I'm tired, and you need to get up tomorrow early. Go. to. sleep" I attempted to push him but he just grabbed me by my waist and smiled.

"Don't even think about it, Ashlee"

I pouted, "Jon, do you think you can let go?"

He shook his head and smiled, "Nope"

"Why not?" I grinned, "I don't exactly like being held against my own will, you know"

"Sorry, I have to do something first" He said, the smile still lingering on his face.

"What are you-" Before I could even get the rest of my sentence out, Jon's lips were on mine in a passionate kiss. I didn't pull away; I just stood there in complete shock, not being able to move.

Jon pulled away, and a look of concern spread across his face, "Oh fuck, did I do something wrong?"

"Jon, maybe you should go to bed" I said quietly, not being able to make eye contace with him.

"I'm sorry Ash" He said, letting out a sigh. When I didn't say anything, Jon began walking to my room.

"3rd door on the right" I called out. I heard him shut the door, and I collapsed on the couch, still in my dress. I kicked my shoes off my feet, and just laid there for what felt like hours.

Three things I was positive on:
1.) Jon was an amazing kisser.
2.) That kiss broke down any walls I built up.
3.) I was in so much trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow, long chapter.
comment and subscribe.
i don't like this all that much, but some important things happen. but, let me know what you guys think, cause that's what matters.
feedback, please! make me smile after a bad day?