Status: Active. Feedback would speed up the activeness.

I Swear I'll Change Your Mind

Kiss Me Quick, But Make It Last

"Hey, how was hanging out with Rachel?" Austin asked, grinning as if though he knew it would piss me off just talking about it.

"Oh, you mean Satan herself?" I threw my bags down on the floor, and sat down on the couch, "If I hear her talk about Jon one more time, I might just choke her"

The whole day consisted of Cristina, Chrissy, and I walking around the mall listening to Rachel rant about how cute Jon and the rest of the guys were. She even asked me if something was going on between me and Jon. I told her to mind her business, and don't worry about it.

"Cristina is fed up with her" I went on, "She kept talking about Kris half the day. I hope she knows what she's getting herself into"

Cristina is the type of girl who has a very short temper. She could only take so much of a person, and when Rachel kept talking about Kris, she couldn't stand her. She felt threatened by Rachel, and I felt bad for her.

"I hope she knows she has nothing to worry about" Austin sighed, "That boy is head over heels for her. All he talks about is Cristina"

I shrugged, "I guess so, but I guess she doesn't know that because I've never seen someone so threatened by a girl before"

He shrugged, "Simple: Rachel's hot. Cristina feels threatened, because most of the time guys go for the hot girls, even though they have girlfriends"

I laughed and shook my head, "I really think you've been hanging out with Pat entirely too long"

He laughed and stood up, "I'm going to hang out with Chrissy since I couldn't today. I might not be home, so have Jon over if you wish"

I nodded, "I was planning on doing that anyway, but thanks for the approval big brother"

He threw on his jacket, "Oh, hey Ash?" I turned to face him and he grinned, "Condoms are in my nightstand drawer. Use protection. I don't want little Jonathan's and Ashlee's running around"

I picked up the pilow that was sitting next to me, and attempted to throw it at him, but it just hit the door as he slammed the door shut.

____

"How'd your little chick date go?" Jon asked.

I groaned, "I don't know how Brent deals with her"

"She can't be that bad" Jon reassured, "How bad can one girl be?"

I shot him a look, "Trust me, she's bad. You try spending a whole day with her"

"Did she do something to piss Cristina off? Cause she came to Kris' apartment looking pretty pissed, and then she kicked me out"

I laughed, "Well, she was talking about Kris the whole entire time, so that might have something to do with it"

Jon smiled, "Did she talk about me?"

"Cocky, much?" I teased, sending him a playful smile, "but of course she did. What do you expect? Do you know how many times I heard 'Jon is sooo hot. I would love to be his girlfriend'"

"What'd you do?" He asked, his smile still lingering on his face, and his eyes filled with humor. I knew this was entertaining him.

I shrugged, "What was I supposed to do? Start a cat fight in the middle of the mall?"

He smirked, "That'd be pretty attractive, not going to lie"

I rolled my eyes, and smacked his arm, "Shut up"

He laughed, and shot me an apolegetic smile, "What are you doing tomorrow night?"

I shrugged, "I was thinking about hanging out with Pat, maybe Rachel if I'm having a good day"

His jaw dropped, and I laughed, "I'm kidding. Why?"

"Just wanted to hang out. My house? Movie?"

I shrugged, "That's what we've been doing every Saturday when you don't have a game"

He smiled, "Is that a problem for you?"

I shook my head quickly, "Not at all. It's actually kind of fun"

"Better answer"

____

"Finding Nemo, really Jon?" I asked smiling, when the name popped up on the screen.

He shrugged sheepishly, "It was the only thing I have! Unless you'd rather watch The Grudge, I'll gladly-"

I cut him off, "No. I'm good. How'd you know I hate scary movies?"

He shrugged, "Pat really knows his best friend"

Halfway through the movie, I somehow ended up on top of Jon, my head on his chest, and his arms tightly wrapped around my waist. Surprisingly, I was comfortable, and didn't want to move.

"Comfy?" Jon asked from under me. I could tell he was smiling.

"Mhmm, you're a comfortable pillow" I mumbled, shifting into a more comfortable position.

We stayed like that for a while longer until the credits rolled at the end of the movie.

"Ashlee," He poked my side, causing me to flinch.

"Don't do that" I slapped his hand away, "What?"

"The movie's over" He stated.

"I don't care" I muttered, smiling, "Do you?"

I looked up and saw him smile, "Not at all"

"What?" I asked, laughing.

"Nothing, did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" He asked softly, tucking a strand of hair that fell in front of my face behind my ear.

I shook my head, not breaking eye contact with him, "I don't think so, but I'm pretty sure you just did"

"Ashlee" He whined, pouting.

"What?" I asked, in the same whiny voice.

"You're teasing me, and it's not nice" He accused.

"I'm not doing anything!" I protested.

"Then why won't you kiss me?"

"Cause you didn't ask"

"Oh, so now I have to ask?"

"Jonathan, shut up"

He smiled, and thought for a minute, "Make me"

I rolled my eyes, but gave in. I pressed my lips against his, and instantly felt him smile, tightining his grip on my waist. He ran his tounge against my lips, and I waited hesitantly for a while before I finally gave in. Our tounges battled for dominance for a while before I had to pull away for air.

"Tell me you didn't feel anything" He smiled wide.

I shook my head, and bit my lip, "I can't, cause I'd be lying"

His smile grew wider, "That's all I needed to know"

And that was all that needed to happen before I realized that Jon did exactly what he said he would do: Change my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe
i hope you all love me for what happens at the end of this.
feedback is niiiice.