Status: Active. Feedback would speed up the activeness.

I Swear I'll Change Your Mind

She Makes The Boys Feel So Weak

The party was starting to wind down, and the only ones left awake were me, Jonathan, Cristina, Kris, and Brent. Everyone else was either passed out on the couch, on the floor, and anywhere else possible. They were all going to have major hangovers in the morning. Suckers. Cups, dishes, and garbage lined the floor. It was almost 2 in the morning, and I needed to get home.

"I'm sorry we couldn't catch up tonight," Patrick apologized, "How about we grab some lunch tomorrow, and catch up?" I didn't get to talk to Patrick for most of the night, since I was dancing with Jon the whole night, and Patrick was setting my brother up with some girl named Chrissy, who he eventually took home.

"Don't worry about it Pat," I smiled, "Lunch tomorrow sounds great"

He grinned, "Great! I can't wait to catch up with you"

"Me either. I can't wait to hear all about your hockey career" I looked over at Jon, and a hint of jealousy shone in his eyes, but I didn't think anything of it. He probably was just looking to get in my pants tonight.

"Pat, I'm sorry, but I better be going" I apologized. I wanted to stay and hang out some more, but alcohol was getting the best of me, and I didn't want to do something I would regret in the morning.

He frowned, "Nah, it's cool. Austin took the car though"

I saw Brent smirk, "He's getting in Chrissy's pants right now" Typical guy.

"Great," I muttered, "Just what I want to see. My brother and some chick having sex on the couch. Great going home present"

Jon laughed, "I could take you home if you want" He offered.

I shook my head, "No, that's okay Jon. I don't want you to go out of your way," Meaning: I don't want you to try to get in my pants. I turned to Cristina and Kris, "When are you guys heading home?"

"Now, actually" Cristina nudged Kris who was slowly falling asleep, "Kris, come on, we better get going"

Kris rubbed his tired eyes, and grabbed his keys out of his pocket, "Come on Ash, we'll give you a ride"

I smiled gratefully, "Thank you guys," I hugged Patrick goodbye and told him that I would see him tomorrow.

"So, pretty girl," Brent smirked. I rolled my eyes, "Am I going to see you again?"

"Number 1, I have a name. Number 2, yes. Number 3, if you keep that up, I'll make sure Patrick keeps you away from me" I smiled sweetly, and gave him a hug, "You're a funny guy, but you're still not getting my number"

Brent sighed in defeat, "One day sweetheart, one day"

I grinned, "Don't hold your breath, Seabrook"

Jon smiled over at me, and I smiled back, "I had fun with you tonight. Thanks for making it fun"

His smile became wider, "Anytime. You're a great girl. I can see why Pat likes you so much"

Patrick blushed, and I laughed, "Best friends forever. I'll see you soon Jon"

He nodded, "Yeah, I hope so"

I gave him a quick hug, which caused him to blush, and followed Kris and Cristina out the door.

______________

I raised my eyebrows at my brother's expression. He was sitting on the couch grinning like a little kid on Christmas, "You alright over there, Austin?" I asked, taking my heels off and setting them down next to the door.

He finally snapped back to reality, "Huh?"

"You okay?" I repeated. I walked over to the couch and sat next to him, "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you got laid"

He nodded furiously, "I did get laid Ash, she's amazing. She's the greatest girl I ever met"

I smiled at how happy my brother was, "That's great Aus, I'm happy for you"

"Thanks Ash," He smirked, "How'd it go with Jonny boy?"

I rolled my eyes, "We just danced. He offerred to take me home, but I rejected him"

"Why?" Austin asked confused, "You seemed to like him. He sure as hell loved you"

"Alcohol is taking over me right now, I didn't want to do something stupid," I put my face in my hands, getting the little effect of a hangover, "Jon seems like he would try to get in my pants. He's a hockey player"

Austin frowned, "That doesn't make hockey players bad people, Ash. I'm a hockey player"

I smiled, "You're my brother, Austin. I would hope you're not trying to get in my pants," He nodded, "plus, you used to play hockey. You quit, remember?"

He shrugged, "I guess so"

"Plus, do you remember how many of your teammates tried getting in my pants?"

He shuddered, "Yeah, especially Adam"

I cringed, just at the mention of his name. Adam was one of my brothers teammates. Adam was your typical hockey player. Gorgeous, a sweet talker, and the ultimate, a pervert. One day, Adam, Austin, Patrick, and I went to a party. I became so drunk and Adam tried to take advantage of that. Luckily, Austin and Patrick walked in to save my ass. I haven't seen Adam since. That was the reason why I thought all guys were scum, especially hockey players.

"I hate that kid," I mumbled, "I don't need a repeat of that night"

Austin nodded, "Go get some sleep. I have a feeling you'll be waking up with a major hangover tomorrow"

I laughed lightly so I wouldn't make my head pound any more than it was, "I'm going to have lunch with Pat tomorrow, just letting you know"

He nodded, "Good night Ash"

"Night Austin"

Jonathan Toews. You are definetly something.
♠ ♠ ♠
updateee. comment, rate, subscribe!
i really would like to know how i'm doing with this, or if you guys have any suggestions.
message me?