Status: Active. Feedback would speed up the activeness.

I Swear I'll Change Your Mind

Gossip

Months have passed since me and Jon have been officially dating. Jon finally told the guys what fully happened after they dragged it out of him, which earned a whole chorus full of 'aww's' and constant teasing for a while.

Jon and I agreed to move in together since things were going so well, and we had a nice little house 10 minutes away from where Austin and Chrissy now lived, since Chrissy now occupied my room, although I'm pretty sure she wasn't sleeping in there most nights.

As for hockey, the Blackhakws made it into the playoffs, and battled through every round until they met the Flyers in the finals. The Blackhawks were up 2-0 in the series, and were flying to Philadelphia way too soon to play the remaining two games there. Unfortunately, my time was running out to tell Jon a secret I've been procrastinating to tell him.

____

"Ashlee, you have to tell him" Cris shook her head, and plopped down on the couch to face me.

I sighed and put my head in my hands, "How the hell could I be so stupid?"

She frowned, "I don't know Ash, it's really not your fault. Jon's the idiot that didn't put the condom on. Besides, you don't even know if you're for sure pregnant"

I lifted my head up, "Cris, no condom was put on. I missed my period. I'm pregnant"

She rolled her eyes and stood up, "Come on, we're going to the drugstore"

We hopped into her car and drove to the nearest drugstore, "What the hell do I buy? There's so many different ones to choose from"

She rolled her eyes, picked one of the shelf, and shoved it into my arms, "Go pay for it"

I sighed and walked up to the register and placed it on the counter. The cashier gave me a suspicious glance, but rang up the item without a word. I handed her the bill, grabbed my change and the bag, and followed Cristina out the door.

"Do any of the guys know?" Cristina asked, breaking the awkward silence on the ride back to the house.

I shook my head, "No, I'm afraid they'll tell Jon, and that wouldn't be good, especially since he's leaving for Philly tomorrow. Oh God Cris, when am I going to tell him?"

"I don't know, but you better tell him soon"

I leaned my head against the window, and suddenly the little box in the bag I was holding just became 50 punds heavier.

____

"Check it" Cristina ordered, pointing to the little stick on the bathroom counter.

I shook my head, my back leaning against the door, "I don't want to. I'm scared"

She frowned and just read the directions on the box, "Pink means positive. Blue means negative"

I knew she wasn't going to let me just throw the little stick in the trash and forget all about this, but I had a insane sick feeling in my stomach that was telling me I needed to look.

My hands were shaking as I reached for the stick on the counter. I looked down at the little tab and my heart stopped. Pink. My jaw was on the floor, so I simply handed the stick over to Cristina and her jaw dropped. She looked at me then back at the stick, "Ash, you're pregnant"

No words could come out of my mouth. No sarcastic remarks. Nothing. I just simply nodded my head, and sat down on the toilet bowl to prevent from falling over from shock.

"Ashlee, are you okay?" Cristina asked after a little while.

Finally, I regained my voice and nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine. How the fuck am I going to tell Jon"

She shook her head, a smile forming on her face, "You're the only girl I know who would curse and act like nothing happened after finding out she was pregnant"

I shook my head, "Cris, I'm serious. Jon's leaving for Philly tomorrow"

She shrugged, "So? Tell him when he comes back. It's not that hard"

"Cris, when Jon comes back, he might win the Stanley Cup, or have to be another game. Either he's going to be so excited and that will just bring him down and send him into complete shock, or he'll just be way too stressed"

"Babe, I'm home" I heard Jon's voice and the door slam behind him. I froze and all the blood drained from my face. Cristina quickly grabbed the box and shoved it in the garbage. She grabbed the stick off the counter, wrapped it up in a piece of tissue paper, and shoved it in the garbage. Then, she tied the garbage up, "You are so lucky I'm saving your ass right now"

"Hey baby" Jon smiled, finally finding me in the bathroom, "oh hey Cris, what are you doing here?"

"Nothing," She shrugged, "Just came by to visit my best friend"

He nodded and pointed to the bag in her hand, "Where you going with that? Is there a dead body in there or something?"

Jon laughed at his own joke and Cristina rolled her eyes, "I'm leaving. Bye guys"

Cristina left and it was just me and Jon standing in the bathroom. He smiled and walked over to me, "I missed you" He kissed my forehead, then my nose, and finally my lips causing me to smile.

"I missed you too"

He grinned and turned his head in the direction of the bedroom, "You know Ash, I am leaving tomorrow"

I sighed, "I'm really tired Jon, how about we just go lay down in bed and watch a movie?"

He seemed a little disappointed and concerned, "Alright. Are you okay?"

"Yup," I lied. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into our room. I knew that I had to tell Jon eventually, but I knew that it was smart for me to wait until the Stanley Cup was over and done with.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe please?
i know this chapter is short.