Status: Active. Feedback would speed up the activeness.

I Swear I'll Change Your Mind

Keep Your Hands To Yourself, These Lips Belong To Someone Else

Cristina called me the next day and asked if I wanted to have a girls day out. Get some lunch, manicures, pedicures, and get an outfit for Brent's party later that night. I agreed since I was tired of hanging out with the guys all day, and met her at the mall.

"So, how'd your little set up go last night?" Cristina asked smiling.

I rolled my eyes, "It was extremely awkward when we got there and realized it was a set up" I shuddered, "I'm pretty sure me and Jon could've done without the romantic setting"

She laughed, "Any sparks fly last night?"

"Well, I mean, I'm comfortable around him. For Christ's sake, I slept in his bed. I don't exactly know if you can classify that as a 'spark'"

"You slept in his bed?" Cristina yelled.

"Keep it down" I hissed, "but yeah, it was late and I was too tired to drive home, so Jon just let me stay at his house. He gave me his bed, he slept on the couch. Nothing happened, don't get excited"

"I bet you Jon wanted something to happen" She giggled, as she pulled out a short black dress, "What do you think?"

I nodded about the dress, and then rolled my eyes, "I doubt it. I'm actually surprised he didn't try to get in bed with me"

"I told you, he's not like that. He's a sweetheart" She shoved me a strapless hot pink dress at me, "wear this tonight, and no more sweetheart Jon"

I rolled my eyes and shoved the dress back at her, "I don't need the birthday boy thinking he's going to get a birthday present"

She laughed, "It's cute, you're buying it"

I sighed, "Fine, only because I have nothing to wear, and it's decently cute. But if Brent comes after me, we're switching dresses"

_____

I heard someone whistle behind me, and I turned around to see Patrick smiling approvingly, "Mr. Toews, prepare to eat your heart out"

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up, Pat. I don't look that great"

He laughed sarcastically, "Right. Sure. You keep thinking that, beautiful"

I blushed, "Where's Jon?"

"Kitchen"

I nodded, and went to go find him. When I spotted him in a group of people, I walked over to him, "Jon, are you ready?"

He nodded, "Let's go"

Me and Jon had an idea to get back at Pat for setting us up on that little akward date. We were going into Pat's room, lock the door, and pretend to have sex. There's no doubt in our minds that Pat would freak out if he found out his two best friends were having sex, on his bed. Austin was also in on the plan; I was supposed to text him and get him to tell Pat that people were having sex in his room.

I texted Austin and turned to Jon, "Start moaning, pretty boy" Jon did as I told him, and 5 minutes later someone, who I assumed was Pat started banging on the door.

"Hey assholes, this isn't a hotel, get the fuck out of my room"

Me and Jon burst out laughing and opened the door, "Gotcha"

Pat's eyes widened, and he looked terrified, "What the- were you two having sex in there?"

I shook my head, "No. That was us getting back at you for setting us up on a date. Lesson learned, never fuck with us" I smiled, "Alright, now time to party. Later boys"

"Hey, pretty girl!" I heard Brent shout from his spot on the couch with a million girls surrounding him.

"Hey there stud" I smiled, "you look like you're having fun"

He looked between the blonde and the brunette that was on either side of him and grinned, "Yeah, actually I am. But hey, I want a birthday dance later"

I laughed, "In your dreams, Seabrook"

He smiled, "Atleast have a drink with me"

I shook my head, "Maybe later"

I walked around, socialiazing with people I knew from hanging out with Pat and the guys until I found Cristina and Kris, "Hey guys"

Cristina smiled up at me, "Hey! You look gorgeous. Did Jon say anything?"

I shook my head, "Speaking of Jon, did anyone see him?"

Kris looked around the room, and then pointed to a corner, "Over there. Talking to some girl"

I turned around and sure enough Jon was talking to some girl, and not just talking, his hands were wrapped tightly around her waist, and her hands were roaming up and down his chest. Instantly, my mood changed from happy to pissed off and I turned to Brent.

"Hey Brent!" I yelled.

He looked at me, "What's up?"

"Let's have a drink" He smiled as soon as I said this and went to grab a bottle of vodka.

"Ash, be careful" Cristina warned.

I shook my head, "No regrets tonight"
♠ ♠ ♠
i lovelovelove this chapter.
8 subscribers. 15 readers.
i hope to get the next chapter up by tonight, help me do that.
comment, please! feedback would be amazing.
this is just a filler, so it's short.