Status: being written

Dreams Don't Always Have To Exist While The Sun's Down And Your Eyes Are Shut

Chapter One

Anna-Belles P.O.V

Today couldn't have been better, it was about 35 degrees outside and i had spent the whole day at the Farm Beach with my best friends Summer and Caetlin we had brought along our massive Haviana blow up thongs to float around on and the waves couldn't have been more perfect, they were just the right size, not too big - not too small, they were dumping on the shore, but not too shallow, if we had been going for a surf today, i sure would have been angry but these waves were just right for riding them on our blow up toys.
But like everyday, it has to come to an end, and lets just say considering my day had been absolutely amazing, i had a feeling something bad was going to happen soon,
and it did.

We were currently walking home from a long day in the sun making plans for Summer and Caetlin to sleep over mine so we could go for an early (surf) in the morning i was just about to call my home phone when my parents beat me to it.
"hey, i was just about to call you, Would it be okay for Summer and Caet to sleep over tonight, we wanna have an early tomorrow morning" i asked.
"Not tonight Hun" my dad said
"um, okay? why not?" i questioned, clearly confused as to why my dad said no, he never says no to me, this was weird.
"uh, sweetie there's something your mum and i have to talk to you about when you get home, so if you could, try to be home as soon as possible this cant wait - oh and before you even try, no they cant come, this is a family only meeting, its important you be here, and soon love you, bye" and with that he hung up.

"that was weird" i muttered to myself "pardon? what did he say?" Summer questioned,
"i said, that was weird and he said no because we have to have a 'important family meeting and it cant wait' and that's why i said that was weird because i don't know what they would want to talk to me about" i stated putting air quotes when i mimicked him.
"maybe he found out about you and Coop" Caetlin muttered just loud enough for me to hear, obviously trying to make me feel bad about it.

-FLASHBACK-
"please come to the party" Caetlin practically begged
"No" i replied sternly "You know what happened last time i went near grog"
"but i doubt anything like that will happen again, please Coops back from the Gold Coast and i really wanna see him, you know how much Ive missed him you cant expect me to go alone An, your my best friend please, i promise I'll stop you from getting too drunk this time" Caetlin begged.
"fine, but please stop me you know how carried away i get" i stated before being pulled down to the beach with all the other raging teens and to the table full of booze.
lets just say, Caet didn't keep her promise and i got way to drunk for my liking
"COOP" i screamed as i ran and jumped on our friend who was away for three weeks winning a surfing comp.
"god Ive missed you Anna belle" he stated before pulling us both up to go dance, one minute we were jumping around, dancing and yelling and the next we were getting more grog.
"lets go to the water" coop stated before scooping me up in his arms and running down to the water, i couldn't stop laughing the whole way there.
"Lets go swimming" i cried to coop before stripping down to my bra and underwear and running into the water and diving under and running straight back out screaming "oh my god its so cold" before going up to Coop and snuggling with him, still in only my bra and underwear
"come on lets go somewhere warm" coop said before scooping me up in his arms and taking me up the beach, i remember peoples phones flashing taking photos but at that moment i hadn't realized i was still in my undergarments until we were up in the bushes kissing, and that's all i remember before waking up, in the bushes, naked cuddled up to my best friends crush of two years, he was awake and fully clothed when i awoke i started screaming and crying i couldn't believe i had done this again but this time with my best friends crush, she was going to kill me, i quickly got dressed into my undergarments and my t-shirt before realizing i couldn't find my shorts i was wearing, with this i had to walk home, in my underwear and Coops t-shirt to cover me up more, Coop felt horrible about the night, and i knew i had to tell Caetlin so i went home, showered and when over to her house, at first she chucked a spaz but then noticed how upset i was about it and realized it was her fault for breaking her promise, but still to this day - even tho it was only about 3 weeks ago she still wont let me live it down

- END FLASHBACK -

"Caet, please you cant still be upset about that, it was a mistake i was drunk" i stated while staring at Caet, was she really still pissed? did she think i would do that to her if i wasn't completely smashed? did she think i was a bad friend? did she think her best friend was a whore? did she think i was a slut?
no one had said a word since i said that and we were now at my house
"bye i guess" i said before walking off and into the house to see something i never thought i would see...ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
cliff hanger.
ok, let me know what you like and what you dislike.
and i want comments please and thankyou :)