Status: being written

Dreams Don't Always Have To Exist While The Sun's Down And Your Eyes Are Shut

Chapter Three

Anna-Belles P.O.V

I woke up the next day at exactly 11:30am i got dressed into a bikini, shorts and a singlet faster then ever and ran to Summers to get them to come to the beach with me, i had to spend my last day with them at the beach. i was going to miss them like mad.

When i arrived at Summers her and Caetlin were just walking out the door, i ushered for them to run to the beach with me and they did, when we got there, there were a few more people then usual - mainly our friends - who all came up and hugged me and said how sorry they were about me having to leave, i just shrugged it off, i didn't want to think about it, i just wanted to have the most amazing day of my life with my two best friends.

- 6 hours later -

I arrived at home at about 5:30pm after having officially the most amazing day ever, i had cried more times then i had ever cried in a day and everyone else cried with me, i couldn't believe that come tomorrow at 5am i Anna-Belle Pierson will be leaving everything i love behind and will be on a plane to America.

"I'm home" i called into the house, mum came running out "oh great sweetie, can you go up to your room to see if you've forgotten anything, the movers should be here soon to grab all the boxes so go go go"

I went and checked everything in my room, but nothing was left behind only my furniture and the clothes i had put out for the next morning, i decided id go to bed and hopefully wake up the next morning and this would all be some crazy stupid dream, but we all know that isn't true.

- 4:30am -

I awoke at 4:30am and quickly changed into a pair of shorts, a singlet, a cardigan and a pair of white sand shoes, i figured we were only catching a plane no need to dress up.

We arrived at the airport at 4:45am and i was once again crying, i didn't want to leave, my dad kept telling me that it was a new life, a new start but i didn't want a new life or a new start, i wanted my friends, my home and my life back.

"Attention flyer's flight 526 to Maryland, America boarding now, Attention flight 526 boarding now" boomed through the speakers, this was it "goodbye Australia" i whispered as i stepped onto the plane, i had always hated long flights, and this one was no different to the last few.

i had actually slept the whole way through the flight, which surprised me due to it being about a 12 hour flight.

When we arrived dad told me that someone he was going to work with was driving us to our new home, his friend who dad had arranged to pick us up, who's name was Matt arrived 15 minutes after we had.

"hey, hop in" he called, at first i thought he was a complete stranger but i then realized who he was when dad and mum walked over hand in hand and hoped in, i quietly followed behind because i really didn't want to be here, it was so different to Australia, and it was winter, and me being stupid me wore shorts and a singlet and a thin cardigan, so you can imagine how cold i was.

"Hey I'm Matt Flyzik" Matt said as i hoped in the car, "hey, I'm Anna-Belle" i replied quietly and lazily, i didn't feel the need to impress anyone here, i hated it already my parents weren't going to hear the end of this.

"the boys will like her" i heard Matt say to my dad "ha ha i think Anna's going to have a break from boys for a while due to what she -" i cut him off, how dare he go and talk about my private life to some complete stranger "DAD!" i yelled "i hate you so much" i muttered, "well sweetie, its true i think you should have a break for a bit, i mean something must have made you want to sleep with both Jay, Coop and however many other boys you have been with Anna-Belle" Dad said sternly, i couldn't believe what was coming out of his mouth, he thought i was a slut, he doesn't know anything about me or anything about what happened and here he was making Matt think i was a slut, i felt tears brimming in my eyes and running down my cheep as i leaned against the cold window, Matt broke the silence by cooing "were here, home sweet home"

Mum thought this was an appropriate time to try to cheer me up, "sweetie you know he didn't mean it like that" she stated, it was the biggest lie, it practically screamed 'LIE'.

I couldn't help getting angry "Do not talk to me, do not touch me, i hate you both, all you care about is yourself, Well fuck you both, i hate yous" i yelled before slamming the door and running inside, all our furniture had already been moved so my room was already set up, all i had to do was decorate it and go to bed.

My room was already painted a green aqua colour, with a picture of the beach with follow your dreams painted on, i really loved it but i knew it was just another one of dads bribes to get me to like it here.

I stuck up my acoustic guitar, a old surfboard that dad and i painted together back in Australia and a framed picture of the beach, i stuck my surfboard in the corner and i was done with my room.

I decided I'd get some sleep due to dad telling me that i could go record some of my own songs in the recording studio tomorrow, i knew it was yet another bribe but i love my music and I'll do anything to record.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alex/ATL come in the next chapter ;)

http://www.polyvore.com/last_day/set?id=15317823
Anna-Belles outfit on her last day
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=15333928
moving outfit.
http://www.polyvore.com/Anna-belles_room_in_america/set?id=15317393
anna-belles room