Status: being written

Dreams Don't Always Have To Exist While The Sun's Down And Your Eyes Are Shut

Chapter Nine

Chapter 9
Alex’s P.O.V continued.
I felt like I was frozen. I felt as if my feet were super glued to the ground I was standing on. I couldn’t understand any of what I had just heard. It didn’t make any sense. A million and one thoughts were running through my head.

I was having second thoughts. I couldn’t decide if I should still climb through Anna-Belles window or if I should just turn around and go back home so she could have her space. I knew I wasn’t supposed to overhear the conversation she was having and I knew if I hadn’t of overheard she wouldn’t have said anything about it to me and I would be clueless as to what’s going on in her life.

I decided to go up and act as though I hadn’t heard a thing. I climbed up the tree to see her lying on her bed with her hands covering her face. She looked stressed but she still looked adorable. I took the time to glance around her room.

Knocking on the window and pushing it open just as the lights switched off I jumped into Anna-Belles room.

Anna’s P.O.V
I heard a loud banging noise, it sounded like someone was trying to break into the house through my window, could this day get any worse?!

I grabbed the old cricket bat that I had tucked under my bed. I switched off the lights and hid the bat behind my back ready to beat whoever it was to a pulp.

“Oh, Anna-Belle” a voice sung just as they must have landed in my bedroom, I got the bat ready and started swinging like mad. There was no way I was going to let some random creep climb through my bedroom window!

I felt the bat hit something hard, I figured it had to be the culprit and started hitting them again

“What the fuck are you doing, Anna?!” the voice yelled, the voice suddenly became very familiar I just couldn’t think of why so I just kept hitting, just in case the creep was trying to trick me.

“Fucking Stop” they yelled.
“Why the fuck are you in my fucking house, let alone climbing through my fucking window you creep?!” I yelled hitting them once again.
“It’s me, Alex”

Did I just hear correct? Did he say Alex?

“Oh, Shit! Alex. Oh my Gosh. I’m so sorry Alex” I yelled as I flicked on the light to see him standing there trying to shield himself in case I swung again.
“Shit shit, shit” I muttered to myself.
“I’ll be right back, don’t go anywhere” I said to Alex before running down the stairs to grab as many icepacks as I could, in case he really was hurt.

I rushed back into my room with as many icepacks as I could hold, and went to the aid of Alex.
As soon as he seen me he was in fits of laughter.
“I –laugh- don’t need that many –laugh- icepacks, Anna” he laughed.
“You are not that strong” he started with a smirk.

“Excuse me, but you scared the living shit out of me Alex” I thought someone was trying to break in.
“I could have done heaps of damage to you, you know, consider yourself lucky” I grumbled.

“The only damage you did was to right here” he pointed to his lips, I scoffed.
“You can help them get better, I’m sure you know how” he winked.
“You’re so arrogant” I mumbled.

“Chill, Anna, I was just joking, I know what you’re going through right now and I’m sorry for being a cocky bastard” he said with one hundred percent sincerity.

“What I’m going through?” I stated. “What the fucks that supposed to mean, Alex?” I stated.

If he overheard my conversation while he was outside my window for however long he was there for I would be screwed and the only controllable thing in my life would be taken away from me, just like everything else.
♠ ♠ ♠
feedback please?
sorry about the extra slow updates, they will be much faster from now on :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOht1fs0zJw
Hot Chelle Rae - Bleed at the Boys Like Girls Sydney Show, i was there, so amazing!