The Voice That Haunts Me

I Promise

What do you think Kiera?
Well this is better than putting you in foster care. Find out who her husband is first though.

I nodded to myself and turned to the women.

"What's your name blondie?"
"My name is Michelle. Michelle Haner. My husband is Brain Haner and he's in a band called Avenged Sevenfold." I nodded to this as Kiera told me what to say.
"Well then. I will live with you only as a trial basis. Any mishaps and I will put myself in foster care. I can take care of myself, however by law I need a guardian. You do understand that I also will need to manage my parents business, go to school, and manage my own business?"

"Yes of course. But I didn't know you had a business too."
"I have a clothing line. Lolita Couture. Anyway, do we have a deal Michelle?"
"We have a deal. And I promise that I'll try and do whatever it takes to make sure your happy."

I stood up with a blank look on my face. Kiera and I both spoke at the same time.

"Do not make promises you cannot keep Michelle."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, yes, I know this is very short and is a disgrace of a chapter. However This story is no longer on hiatus and I have new ideas for it. So with that being said I hope you enjoy.

-Kitty