The Atheist

The Atheist

Once in the darkest sections of Chicago, there lived a man by the name of Damien Parade. Damien had problems growing up in to who he was today. He went through so many issues like his dad die from alcoholism. His mom walked out on him when he was 10, and when he suffered from an addiction to weed and cocaine, he almost went insane. Then finally one day, on his 16th birthday, he caught the love of his life cheating on him with his best friend Ted. On that day Damien lost his faith with out a doubt. On that day he shouted to the Lord “What the Fuck have you ever given me?

I have to go through life as nothing , and I don’t even know who I am any more. I do know one thing though you suck, and you don’t even exist to me anymore.” After that Damien never believed in God, Heaven, Jesus, Satan, or Hell. He became an Atheist, that’s where you only believe that when you die you turn in to fertilizer. He grew up to become the Leader of an Atheist group called the Anti-Religion. At the age of 37, he became a full blown Atheist. He only believed in sense and reason, and cause and effect.

Today Damien is Chicago’s most well known Atheist around. What Damien did not know, is that events were being sent in motion toward him, called Karma. One night Damien and some of his buddies decided to show their support towards the Catholic Church in town. “This is the best idea I have ever had” said Damien to his group of Atheist. The group had around seven of Damien’s best Atheist friends. They went out and bought 20 cans of spray paint, eggs, lighters and kerosene. What they did was they spray painted “God is a joke” and “he is like Santa” on the door and steps of the Church.

Then they threw eggs at the stain glass windows, right on Jesus’ forehead. Then they through a whole tank of kerosene on the door and lit it on fire. “ Lets get the fuck out of here” said Damien to his group. What they did not know is that the Church they attacked was abandoned , and was now the home of Chicago’s most vicious gangs, the Capones. Damien and his group of “friends” got back to the Anti-Religion Head Quarters. Little did they know that they were being followed by The Capones. The Leader of the Capones, Tony, came to the door and kicked it to splinters. “Are you the guys that destroyed our home?”

Damien, not afraid, went up to Tony and said “ Yeah, what the fuck are you going to do about it?” Tony took Damien buy the neck and through him out the door. Damien flew like a bird in the sky. Then hit the ground like a stone from the sky. “Is that the best you can do asshole?” asked Damien while struggling to get up from his fall. Then Tony came up to Damien and grabbed his throat and snapped Damien’s neck in two. A few days later it was Damien’s funeral.

Every one of his family and friends were there to mourn the death of this man with tremendous bad luck. On Damien’s grave stone it said “ Here lies Damien Parade, an Atheist that’s all dressed up with nowhere to go.” Damien awoke on a hard black floor made of rock and sulfur. “ I’m alive oh man I can’t believe this” said Damien to himself. “ You’re not alive kid you’re in the underworld” said Hitler. Damien had a look on his face showing that the guy that looked like Hitler was on something. Then he looked up and saw this huge sky of fire, and a black palace that looked like something on the cover of a rock album.

Damien walked towards the Palace gates and knocked on the door and waited for a reply. He got a welcome he will never forget. “ WELCOME TO HELL DAMIEN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!” said Satan in the most evil tone. “I was wrong there is a Heaven and Hell how could all I believe in be wrong?” asked Damien to himself. From then on, Damien Allan Parade was tortured by the Decollate One for the rest of his after life. He was forever known as the man with the worst luck ever.

THE END?