Hero

Two

Two weeks later.

"Emma we cancelled the honeymoon. Just go with your friends and have a good time." I continued to argue with her. She refused to go to Italy without me. I signed up for service forbidding me from leaving the country so we ended up cancelling our reservations for the honeymoon. "Zack, I don't want to go to Italy with friends." She argued. "Well I'm sorry babe." I apologized, holding her in my arms.

"I don't want you to go." She cried. I couldn't help but cry myself. I didn't want to admit it but I was scared. What if I never come back home to see her. "I'll be okay." I said, hoping to calm her down.

"Zack, you leave tomorrow." She cried, looking up at me. "I'm only going to Texas. I'll be okay down there." I said, gently kissing her lips. "Yeah but then your going to Iraq." She whispered. I didn't say anything. I knew the fact of everything going on and she did too.

"Can we have a baby?" Emma asked. My heart sunk. "Why?" I asked, not wanting to talk about having babies. "Zack your leaving! This might be the last time I even see you. I want a part of you just in case." She yelled, crying more. I stayed silent. "Please Zack." She cried, wrapping her arms around me.

I thought for a moment. How would this effect me in life? I'd be 19 year old dad. I continued to weigh out the pros and cons of the situation. "Okay." I sighed. She then was happy. "Thank you so much!" She thanked me, hugging me tight.

"Are you ready?" She smiled. "Ready for what?" Hoping she didn't mean making a baby right now. I was so not in the mood. "For the going away party?" She asked again. "Oh yeah." I smiled.

--♥--

Emma's point of view.

I rushed Zack into his mom's house where friends and family were celebrating. It was defiantly a bitter sweet moment.

"Hi baby." Zack's mother greeted, hugging him to death in one of her bear hugs. "Hi mom." He greeted her trying not to suffocate. After his dad came over with his siblings and then all of the friends of his.

"My turn." I smiled, kissing him. "You get your turn all the time." He joked. "Jerk." I smiled, holding his hand as we started partying.

--♥--

"Dude, I'm leaving too." Brian slurred to Zack. "Where you going Bri-Bri." He slurred back. "I'm going to Texas too man." He smiled. My eyes went wide. Was he joking around or was he going into service also.

"Zack, your drunk!" I yelled, pushing him. He then tripped and fell onto the floor. "Zack!" I yelled, laughing. I know I probably drunk myself. "Time to get you both home." Zacks mom urged. She took my hand and Zack's dad pulled him up off the floor.

--♥--

I looked over to my passed out husband, Zack. I had been crying for the past hour. I was now going to loose him, maybe for a year, maybe forever. The only good thing was that I might or might not be pregnant. I couldn't stand the thought of him leaving in a few hours. Why does this always happen to me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated.
Thanks for reading!