Hero

Three

Zack's point of view.

"Babe, please don't do this." I sighed, holding my wife as she cried her eyes out. "What if this doesn't happen the way it's suppose to." She whimpered. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Well, what if something happens to you, something happens to me." She cried more. "Don't work about it okay." I said, trying to calm her down. "Promise me you'll write everyday and call me." She said, looking up at me. "Of course I will babe." I said, kissing her.

I then heard the bus that was suppose to show up. Emma cried more and hugged me tighter. "Emma, I have to go." I said, looking down at her. "Okay." She whispered, letting go of me. "I love you Em." I said, kissing her. "I love you too Zack." She whispered kissing me once more.

"I'll be back soon babe. Go to Italy with friends like I said. Keep your mind off all of this." I said, looking straight into her eyes. She nodded as a reply. I then picked up all of my luggage and walked out the door.

I saw a greyhound bus parked on the curb. Other men were there getting in. I had then saw my best man, Brian. I ran towards the bus. "Brian, what are you doing here?" I asked. "Looking good bro. All those army clothes in shit." He complimented my clothes. Of course I had to wear the uniform. "Why are you here Brian?" I asked again. "I told you I was going to Texas with you man. I signed up too. It was either that or be some bitch in prison." He laughed. "Man, I'm so glad your coming with me." I sighed, patting his shoulder. "Don't be a pussy Mr. princess." He smirked. I shook my head and climbed aboard the bus. I was ready for this.

--♥--

"Are you ready for this dude?" I asked Brian. We were now on a plane and flying to Texas. I knew I was ready earlier but know I feel terrified. "Yeah. What's there to be afraid of?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. "Well. I want to come back home to my wife." I sighed. "That's understandable but for me. I don't have anything to come home to besides my beloved guitar." He smirked. I shook my head again and smiled.

"I miss Em already." I sighed. "Oh don't worry and I'm sure she's partying it up without you." He smirked. I smiled again. He definitely knew how to make you happy. Hopefully this voyage is worth the ordeal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!
Comments are apreaciated. :D