Status: I'm done, yeah! i hope u like it.

Kigdom Hearts, A New Story Begins

I

"Welcome, Number XIII."

Numbers I through XII all looked at her when she came in. She just looked up, then back down. After she did not speak Xemnas dismissed them, and she was led to her room to rest.

"Here," said Saix. "Keep a diary. I promise you, no one will look at it." Then he walked away and left her standing in the doorway to her room.

"Good morning chika," came a voice from her right. It was Xigbar.

She just nodded.

"Leave her alone Xiggy, man! You can tell she doesn't want to talk," said Demyx.

"Hi Number XIII," said Xion. "I'm Xion." She had just walked into the room as Demyx finished his sentence.

"I forget your name," said Xion.

"Number XIII, Kaxiaz," Saix said walking into the room.

"Thanks, but you didn't have to tell me," said Xion.

"Hey Xion," said Roxas sprinting over to her.

"Hey there Roxas," Xion said.

"Um, I feel stupid for saying this, but, what's your name?" asked Roxas.

Kaxiaz looked at Roxas then at the floor and said nothing.

Xion spoke up for her. "Her name is Kaxiaz."

"Nice to meet you, Kaxiaz," said Roxas.

Kaxiaz just nodded and sat down in a near-by chair. Xaldin, Luxord, Zexion, and Lexaeus, were all sitting across from her; only Zexion looked up when she sat.

"Hello there Number XIII," said Zexion.

Kaxiaz looked up, but did not remove her hood from in front of her face. Zexion smiled, then went back to playing poker with the others. Marluxia looked her way from the other side of the room, but returned his attention to what he was doing when she looked his way.

"Ah, morning," Axel walked in and over to Kaxiaz. "Hello, Number XIII."

Kaxiaz nodded, but said nothing. Axel shrugged and walked over to Saix.

"What's today’s mission?" asked Axel.

"You and Kaxiaz are teamed for the day," said Saix. "A new world needs to be explored."

"Is that Number XIII's name?" asked Axel.

"Yes," said Saix.

"Okay then, we'll be on our way," said Axel. He walked over to Kaxiaz and bent down closer to her. "You and I are teamed for the day."

Kaxiaz nodded and followed Axel through the black corridor.

PRINCE CHARMING'S CASTLE

They arrived in the storage closet. There was not much room, considering all the barrels of wine that were stacked around them.

"Another castle," said Axel.

Kaxiaz said nothing.

Axel strode towards the door and peered around the corner. Empty. "Coast is clear," said Axel. "Now we have to stay out of site. Got it memorized."

Kaxiaz stood where she was, silent as a mouse. Axel looked around, then walked into the kitchen. "Hmm, looks like nothing's going to be found in here." Axel looked down at the floor, then up at the wall.

"Mouse holes," said Axel. "We won't have to worry if we come across mice."

Kaxiaz nodded. She picked up a piece of paper lying on the floor and handed it to Axel.

"It's just a scrap of paper from a package," said Axel. "We need to look for info the organization can use."

They searched the castle top to bottom for another hour before Axel turned to Kaxiaz and said, "Well, I think we’ve searched enough. From the looks of it, this castle is a normal castle, with a prince and princess, and everything else that's normal..." Axel stopped to see two mice run past, dressed in small shirts and hats and shoes.

"Come on Gus Gus," said the smaller mouse.

"Wait up Jack Jack," said Gus. The two ran into the mouse hole in the wall and vanished from sight.

"Okay, now that was strange," said Axel.

Kaxiaz nodded in approval.

Axel looked at her and said, "Come on, let's RTC."

Kaxiaz followed Axel back to the storage closet. When the black corridor was open Axel stood off to the side.

"You go ahead, I have somewhere to be," said Axel.

Kaxiaz looked at Axel. "Axel..."

Axel turned to face Kaxiaz. "Yes?"

"May...I go with you?" asked Kaxiaz.

"Um, sure, why not," said Axel.

"Thanks," said Kaxiaz.

They entered the black corridor and left the castle. They arrived at the station tower in Twilight Town.

"You go on up," said Axel. "I'll be right back."

"Okay," said Kaxiaz.

Axel walked away and Kaxiaz made her way up to the top of the tower. Kaxiaz sat down at the far right and waited. In the mean time she surveyed her surroundings. The tram only carried one car; the forest around it was vast and spread until she could not see. Kaxiaz pulled her hood off as she saw Axel walk up to the doors.

"I got us some 'icing on the cake' and it's..." Axel looked at Kaxiaz and gasped. "You're a girl!"

Kaxiaz smiled. "What did you expect, another guy?" Axel sat down beside Kaxiaz and handed her an ice cream.

"Whoa, that's salty," said Kaxiaz putting a hand to her mouth.

"Heh, it's suppose to be," said Axel. "That's why it's called Sea-salt ice cream."

"I see," laughed Kaxiaz. They sat in silence till footsteps could be heard.

"Hey guys," said Roxas.

Xion came around the corner too. "Hey!"

They sat and pulled out their own ice cream. Axel put his stick into his pocket and laid back.

"Wow, you girls are quiet," said Axel.

"I'm not a girl," said Roxas.

"I didn't say you were," said Axel.

"Hey, Axel," said Kaxiaz.

"Hmm," Axel said.

"Yawn! Could I lay on you and use you as my pillow?" asked Kaxiaz.

"I don't care," said Axel. Kaxiaz laid her head down and faced the sunset.

"Isn't it beautiful," said Kaxiaz.

"Yeah," said Roxas and Xion.

"Yes it is," said Axel. He stroked Kaxiaz's long, light brown hair and she fell asleep to his touch. He smiled and laid her next to him. Axel stood, picked Kaxiaz up, and nodded to Roxas and Xion.

"Kaxiaz is asleep. I'm going to go back and put her to bed," said Axel.

"We better go too," said Roxas.

They stood and RTC'd.