Status: I'm done, yeah! i hope u like it.

Kigdom Hearts, A New Story Begins

III

Days passed without a sign of Kaxiaz. To Axel, no one know tested she was missing.

"Saix," said Axel walking over to him. "Where's Kaxiaz?"

"She never RTC'd," Saix said.

"I'll go look for her. Where was her mission?" asked Axel.

"Beast's Castle," said Saix.

Axel nodded and left. When he arrived he was surprised to see Roxas and Xion just getting ready to leave.

"Hey guys!" Axel called to them.

"What are you doing here?" Roxas asked.

"Looking for Kaxiaz," said Axel.

"Mind if we tag along?" asked Xion.

"Nah," said Axel. "Let's go." They followed the path into town and searched around. No sign of Kaxiaz.

"What's the Heartless she was after?" Xion asked.

"A Veil Lizard," said Axel.

"Hah!" laughed Xion. "I remember my experience!"

"Yeah, I remember too," said Roxas.

"M, hmm," mumbled Axel. They searched the town till someone walked out of a near-by house and came their way.

"Do you know who it was?" said Gaston.

"No, I couldn't see their face," said the man next to him. "But he did run to the castle."

Gaston looked up. "To the castle. Hah! What would he think he'd find there, treasure?"

The other man laughed and they disappeared behind a house. Axel, Roxas, and Xion all looked at each other.

"Think it's Kaxiaz?" asked Roxas.

"Let's go see," said Axel. The three of them walked back to the castle only to find it barricaded.

"Guess she didn't go this way," said Xion.

They turned around; Axel halted.

"Sh!" he whispered.

He stood there, listening, and waiting. Waiting to see Kaxiaz run out and say she was fine.

Why did he have these feelings, though, when he had no heart? He was just thinking he had them, yeah, but he truly FELT like he cared deeply for Kaxiaz.

Axel shook his head and looked back at Roxas and Xion, but was quickly thrown to the ground, face first. Kaxiaz laid on top him.

"Nugh," groaned Axel. He wrapped a hand behind his back and rolled over. Kaxiaz opened her eyes as Axel sat on his feet.

"That Heartless is a menus," said Kaxiaz, grabbing Axel's hand and he pulled her to her feet.

"Figures," said Roxas.

"Let's go find it," Xion said.

"Over that way," said Kaxiaz leading the way. They walked into an open grove and looked around.

"Over there!" yelled Xion.

Bushes shifted and lights came out of nowhere. They all summoned their weapons and ran the Veil Lizard.

"Come on!" screamed Axel. "Let's get this over with!" He threw one of his Chakrams and ended the fight. Kaxiaz, Roxas, and Xion came and stood by him, breathing heavily.

"It's done," said Kaxiaz. "You ready to go?"

Axel nodded. Roxas and Xion did as well.

"Then let's go," said Kaxiaz and she opened the black corridor.