Status: I'm done, yeah! i hope u like it.

Kigdom Hearts, A New Story Begins

IV

Kaxiaz fell to one knee and grabbed her head. “Nugh, what’s happening!” Her body then looked as if relaxed, but she fell into Axel’s arms, passed out.

“Let’s get her back,” said Axel to Roxas and Xion.

They RTC’d as quick as they could. Once they arrived at the Castle they headed straight for Kaxiaz’s room.

“Pull the sheets down for me Xion,” said Axel.

Xion did as she was told and Axel lay Kaxiaz down. Then he covered her back up and sat down by her side.

“Should I go get Xemnas?” asked Roxas.

“That would probably be the best thing to do,” said Axel. “but let’s wait and see if she wakes up before we say anything.”

Roxas nodded and came to Axel’s side. “Axel,” said Roxas. “Do you think she’ll wake up?”

Axel looked at Kaxiaz’s calm face and sighed. “I don’t know Roxas, I don’t know.”

Xion came up and put a hand on Axel’s shoulder. “She’ll wake up. Roxas and I did.” Xion laughed and was joined by Axel and Roxas.

“Well, it’s been a little while. Can you go tell Xemnas,” asked Axel.

“Right on it,” said Roxas.

Roxas left and Axel started to cry. Xion could tell by the tears running down his cheeks.

“What’s wrong?” she asked.

Axel wiped the tears from his cheeks, but traces of them still streaked his face.

“I don’t want her to go. This may sound crazy, but, I like her,” said Axel.

Xion smiled and started to walk towards the door. “I’ll leave you two alone for now. Tell me if anything changes.” As soon as Xion left, Xemnas appeared Roxas right behind him.

“What happened?” asked Xemnas.

“We were out on the mission looking for her. After we defeated this giant Heartless she just passed out,” said Axel.

“Well then,” said Xemnas. “We shall wait for her to wake up. Until she does, Roxas, you will be given half her tasks and Demyx will receive the rest. I will be in my quarters if you need me.” Xemnas turned and walked out of the room. Roxas said good-bye to Axel too and left the room. Kaxiaz stirred, but did not open her eyes. Axel stayed awake till he could no longer keep his eyes open. He laid his head down next to Kaxiaz’s and fell asleep.

Kaxiaz woke to find Axel lying beside her, snoring. Man her head hurt. ‘What happened to me? She thought. Kaxiaz rolled onto her side and rubbed Axel’s left arm. Axel stirred and rolled over, facing Kaxiaz.

“Morning.” said Kaxiaz.

Axel sat up. “You’re awake!”

“What happened to me?” asked Kaxiaz, sitting up.

“We found you and defeated a giant Heartless. Then when we were leaving, you passed out,” said Axel. “I was so worried you wouldn’t wake up and…”

Kaxiaz put two fingers over his lips and kissed him. Axel sat there, frozen. Once Kaxiaz released herself from him she sat next to him.

“You still worried about me,” asked Kaxiaz.

Axel shook his head. “What was that?”

Kaxiaz smiled. “I kissed you silly.”

“Why?” asked Axel.

“Because you were babbling on and I thought you needed to stop,” said Kaxiaz.

Axel smiled at her and kissed her again. “Let’s go down stairs. I think Saix will want to see you.”

“Oh joy,” said Kaxiaz, snickering.

Axel chuckled and stood up. “Let me help you.”

“I can walk by myself,” said Kaxiaz.

She stood, but then fell to one knee. “Maybe you should help.” Kaxiaz lifted an arm and wrapped it around Axel’s neck.

“Thanks,’ she said.

“You’re welcome,” said Axel. They walked down to the Grey Area where Roxas and Xion met them.

“Kaxiaz!” exclaimed Xion. She hugged Kaxiaz until Kaxiaz had to tap her on the shoulder. “Sorry,”

“It’s okay,” said Kaxiaz. From behind them, footsteps sounded and Saix came into view.

“You’re awake,” Saix said. “Good. You’ll be going back to your duties then.”

“Wait,” said Axel. “She still hasn’t gained all her strength back.”

“Are you saying you want to go with her,” Saix said.

“Yes,” said Axel.

“Fine,” said Saix. “Have it your way then.”

Axel’s face relaxed a bit.

“What’s the mission?” asked Kaxiaz.

“You are assigned to go to Twilight Town. An unidentified Heartless has appeared. It needs to be exterminated immediately,” said Saix.

Axel and Kaxiaz nodded.

“Ready,” asked Axel.

“Ready,” said Kaxiaz.