Status: yep

The girl we all want

Gatelin
you see there's this girl. Shes nothing special I met her a couple years ago. we're semi-friends. But I cant stop thinking...what if we weren't? What if we where more? and of course me being the dumb-ass I am had to get a crush...or maybe more. But there's this guy in the way. The one in back that thinks he's to good to show his voice. But hes no problem. All I need to do is push him out of the way.

Juan
I know this girl...well I don't exactly know her...I barley talked to her...I barely talk to anyone. Shes the only one I 'talked' to willingly,-if you count a few sentences a year talking- except for my friends. You know, being the quite guy in back. We've been in the same schools for a while. I just haven't really payed her much mind, until now.But there's this guy I need to get past. you know, the popular one. I just need to beat him to it. To her.

Tori
I got this friend, shes fun and loud, quite if you don't know her. But still awesome. you know how you can feel if people are looking at you? Well we're so close I can feel if people are looking at her. And Juan looks a lot. I mean Juan is awesome. But we've 'known' him for a while and he never looked so much. Gatelin looks to. Well we're friends with Gatelin so I don't know what his problem is. I just don't like them staring at her. I need to get them to stop.
  1. Mafia
    Tori's p.o.v
  2. Songs
    Gatelin's p.o.v
  3. Entertainment
    Juan's p.o.v
  4. Gatelin's song
    Tori's p.o.v
  5. Type
    Gatlin's p.o.v
  6. Hollywood waffles
    Juan's P.O.V
  7. Crushed...by a car.
    Tori's P.O.V
  8. Fallowing the enemy
    Gatlin's P.O.V