Status: yep

The girl we all want

Gatelin's song

We've been at the wall mart for about an hour, when Gatelin came. I convinced him to help me out and buy a song from Tiffany, before I went inside.

I ran into Mrs.Jones "Hey honey." she said "how are you?"

"I'm good. you?"

"I'm doing fine. just buying a rake to rake the yard"

"Oh" I said noticing the rake in the cart. I didn't see it there before. How did I not see that? "It Dan down this weekend?? " I asked

Dan was her grandson who was in college. He did most of the yard and house work for her when he came to visit, which was at least twice a month. The college was only about 2 or 3 hours away.

"No" Mrs.Jones said "I'm doing it by myself"

"Oh, well i could come over and do it for you if you'd like" my mom always told me to be nice to Mrs.Jones. I think she just wants a cut in her will.

"Oh no, you don't have to"

"No it's okay" I insisted "I'm not doing anything later"

She smiles one of her toothless smiles -Well not exactly toothless just........no it's toothless. She just wont buy dentures- and gave me a hug "Thank you Victoria." she said

"No problem" I said "I have to go. I'm helping Tiff get some money"

She let go and held me firmly by the shoulders "Now Victoria, what have you gotten yourself into this time. I told you that girl would get you in trouble one day. Don't let today be that day"

I let out a little laugh "Nothing like that, we're just singing for random strangers"
She smiled "Oh that was you? I thought I knew that voice. Well, okay then. I'll see you later"

"Bye" Mrs.Jones always thought bad of Tiffany ever sens she saw her slap a cashier. Tiff doesn't have the best of tempers.

I got a drink and went back outside, to see Gatelin and Tiffany both looking in the same detection. I turned my head to see what they where looking at, and saw Juan.

"Hey, Juan!" I called making Gatelin jump at the sudden noise, and waved him over. He looked like he was going to pass at first but started to walk over anyway. Gatelin looked at me and said "Tori why did you do that!?"

"Do what?" I asked, knowing what I did.

"Why did you..." Juan had reached us by then "Never mind" Gate line said, annoyed

"Hey" Juan was standing in front of is, looking awkward, and even tho he was so close I still could barely hear him

"Hey, Juan" Tiff said looking up with a smile "want a song"

"Uh, sure I guess" and he put some money in the box that Tiffany had made.
She smiled "okay, one sec we have to hear Gatelin's first." Juan looked at Gatelin and I though I saw something, but it passed and he went back to the normal not-quite-a-smile-but-not-quite-a-frown look he always has. "Kay."
Tiffany handed me the paper, I read over it and started to sing the tune that was obvious to it.

"He's the one you always see. The one that sticks out. The one that every one loves. The one that's a little to loud. He's the one that people know. He's the one that's never home. Hes the one we got o for gossip, and his mind is always shown. No one can say no. No one can reject. No one can ovoid him. No one can't detect. Hes the one that starts it all. He's the one that ends it too. He's the one you think you can't live without. He knows what to do."

Gatelin looked like he didn't like it "What you didn't like it?" Tiffany said, worried
"Huh. no I liked it" Gatelin said with a smile.

"okay." tiff said not quite convinced, I could tell

"okay, Juany oh buddy old pal" I said now it's your tu-" I was cut off by scary kids scaring kids "You'll be lucky if you make it out alive! have we lost our minds? What the hell where we all thinking? Now we're choosing sides." It was Tiff's phone. I could hear Bridget, not tell what she was saying, but I could hear her.

"Okay, bye" Tiff said to Bridget with a defeated look of embarrassment on her face, and hung up. "We gotta go. I'm late and Bridget's pissed."

"You driving or am I?"

She gave me her Don't-Fuck-With-Me-Right-Now-I'm-Not-In-The-Mood look "You" she said. "Now lets go." and she stalked off to the car handing Juan the top dollar from the hat. "Maybe next time" She mumbled.

"Bye, guys" I said, and hear Gatelin say bye and a lox voice mumble something.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got a lot of subscribers last chapter. I don't remember how many, but it was a lot. People rule. Unless you didn't subscribe then you suck. and if yo commented then you rule even more. I still love you tho. I just love you less. My favorites are obvious.